The Cameo Multi FX BAR EZ is a simple LED light system designed to be set up and running in seconds, but will blow your audience away!
LED Lighting System for Mobile DJs, Entertainers and Bands
The Multi FX Bar EZ is the way to go for simple, hands-free control over a fantastic light show. Featuring four strobe LEDs, four LED spotlights and two derbies, all housed in one convient light bar.
The Cameo Multi FX BAR EZ LED Lighting System also includes a carry case, wireless footswitch, infared remote and truss bar mounting brackets. Simply add a tripod stand, and you're all set!
Cameo FX Bar EZ Key Features:
- All-in-one lighting system with 3 intense effects including 4 brilliant LED spot lights, 2 rotating LED derbies and 4 strobe LEDs
- Pre-mounted to a bar with pole insert for instant set-up and use
- Includes a convenient transport bag, wireless footswitch, infrared remote control and truss mounting brackets
- Built-in programs for mesmerizing light shows
- Multiple control options including DMX, infrared remote or wireless footswitch plus automatic operation and sound activation
- Innovative auto program control with foreground and background colours and pattern selection
- 7-ch DMX mode for quick chase creation
- All effects usable individually, e.g. spot lights only, and in combinations
- 4 PAR spot lights with 12 high-performance 12W RGBWA+UV LEDs
- Tripod Stand / T-Bar not included
LED Lighting Benefits
LEDs have a much higher longevity than other lighting devices. Some hundred or thousand hours – then the final straw usually comes for common lamps. Typically, LEDs last from 50,000 to 100,000 hours.
The LED lighting technology has many advantages for artists and lighting engineers. The lights dissipate such little heat that they can be touched by hand while they are used. After the event they can be directly removed and taken away. Common control devices can be damaged because of the developing heat. This is no problem with LEDs.
The limelight can cause sweat – not only out of excitement. This is not the case with this type of stage lighting. Thus, the headlights can be placed very close to the artist or the object.
Cameo Multi FX BAR EZ Specifications
- Product type: LED Lighting Effects
- Type: 3 in 1 multi FX Bar
- Spot Colour Spectrum: RGBWA + UV
- Number Of Spot LEDs: 3
- LED Type LED Spot: 12 W 6in1
- Colour Spectrum Derby Effect: RGB
- Number of LEDs Derby Effect: 3 single colour
- LED Type Derby Effect: 3 W
- Colour Spectrum Strobe: white
- Number of LEDs Strobe: 4
- LED Type Strobe: 1 W
- DMX input: XLR 3-pin male
- DMX output: XLR 3-pin female
- DMX modes: 10-channel , 25-channel , 28-channel , 36-channel , 5-Kanal 1 , 5-Kanal 2 , 7-channel
- DMX Functions: auto programs , Colour macros , Derby Rotation , Dimmer , Dimmer Chase , Foreground / Background Colour , RGB (for PAR) , RGBWA + UV (for PAR) , Speed Control , strobe
- Standalone modes: auto programs , sound programs , Static
- Control: DMX512 , IR Remote Control , Wireless footswitch (433MHz)
- Controls: down , Enter , IR Remote Control , mode , up , Wireless Pedal Remote Control (433MHz)
- Indicators: 4-digit LED display
- Power connector: IEC power input and output
- Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 110 W
- Max. output current: 5 A
- Fuse: T2A / 250 V (5 x 20 mm)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 10° C - 40° C °C
- Relative Humidity: < 85 percent, not condensing
- Housing material: Metal / ABS
- Cabinet colour: Black
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1149 x 414 x 80 mm
- Weight: 6.6 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!