Cameo DVC 512-Channel USB to DMX Interface and Control Software Package
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
DMX-compatible light units can be conveniently operated via PC and Mac with the Cameo DVC Interface and associated Cameo software powered by Daslight. Used in live mode, the plug-and-play interface provides 512 DMX channels. When used in standalone mode without a computer it offers 256 channels and programmed lightshows can be copied to the integrated Flash memory. The interface features a mini USB port for input, a 3-channel DMX output and is supplied with power via a computer’s USB output. Three buttons facilitate programme selection and dimming in standalone mode. This requires a standard retail 5 V USB power adapter.
The free Cameo software package contains over 15,000 device libraries and a ScanLibrary editor for creating and editing your own device profiles. Individual DMX devices can be selected, placed in groups and added to a 2D view of the lightshow. Dynamic scenes can be created, arranged and placed over each other. The palette feature facilitates light control without fader movements, and the XEEL engine creates hundreds of wide-ranging, exciting effects.
The software includes a comprehensive toolbox for live editing, an audio analyser, a MIDI clock for synchronising light and music speed, and 3D visualisation of the programmed lightshow in real time. The screen layout is fully customisable to individual needs and the free Easy Remote app facilitates remote control by iPhone, iPad and Android devices via Wi-Fi.
After successful registration at https://store.dmxsoft.com/, hardware and software upgrades (fees may apply) are available. These include upgrades for the standalone and live channels, as well as temporary and unlimited licences from Light Raider, and much more.
Cameo Dvc 512-channel Usb To Dmx Interface And Control Software Package Features
- USB interface with 512 DMX channels in live mode
- Integrated flash memory for 256 DMX channels in stand-alone mode
- User-friendly, intuitive Cameo DMX software “by Daslight” for Windows and Max OS X available to download free
- Internet connection required for hardware registration and software activation
- Standalone mode upgradable to 512 DMX channels
- Over 15,000 device libraries and a built-in ScanLibrary editor for creating and editing your own device profiles
- Powerful XEEL engine for hundreds of impressive pixel and video effects and movements for moving heads and scanners
- Touchscreen control plus remote control of essential features via iOS and Android smartphones and tablets or MIDI controller
- Audio analyser and MIDI clock for synchronising lightshow and music speed
- Real-time programming and 3D visualisation of lightshow
- Compatible with Light Raider app on Android devices via USB (free 30-day trial version available for download)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.