Cameo DVC 4 512-Channel DMX Interface and Control Software Package
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Cameo DVC 4 lets you control any DMX compatible lighting fixture from your computer and mac running the dedicated Cameo D4 software.
512-Channel DMX Interface and Control Software Package
The plug-and-play interface provides 512 DMX channels in live mode and includes an internal memory for 256 channels in standalone mode. This allows you to copy your light show programming to the unit and run it without a computer.
Featuring a mini-USB input and 3-pin DMX output, the Cameo DVC 4 is powered from the computer's USB port. Three control buttons enable program selection and dimming in standalone mode which requires a standard 5V USB power adapter.
Cameo DVC4 Key Features:
- USB to DMX interface with 512 DMX channels in Live mode
- Built-in flash memory for 256 DMX channels in Standalone mode
- User friendly and intuitive Cameo DMX lighting software package by Daslight running on Windows and Mac OSX for free download
- Software includes more than 15,000 fixture libraries, or create your own using the integrated ScanLibrary editor
- Create hundreds of amazing pixel and video effects plus moving head and scanner positions with the powerful XEEL engine
- Trigger scenes and control levels with a multi-touch screen, iPhone/iPad/Android or MIDI controller
- Synchronize yout show with the BPM or pulse of the music via the included audio analyzer or MIDI clock
- Design your show and pre-render your lighting effects with the real-time 3D visualization tool
The free Cameo D 4 software package includes more than 15,000 fixture libraries and a Scan Library editor to create your own. It lets you map out individual fixture types, group them and compose master layouts in 2D view. Create, arrange and stack dynamic scenes, use the integrated Palettes to control your lights without the need to move faders, and generate hundreds of exciting effects with the XEEL Engine.
The software provides a comprehensive toolbox for live editing, an audio analyzer and MIDI clock for BPM syncing and real-time 3D visualization to pre-render your programmed light shows. The screen layout and appearance are completely customizable, and the free Easy Remote app allows you to control the software over WiFi from iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Cameo DVC4 Specifications:
- Product number: CLDVC4
- Product type: USB to DMX Interface
- Live channels: 512
- Stand Alone channels: 256
- Software Mode: full Cameo D4 / full Daslight D4
- Inputs: Mini USB
- Outputs: XLR 3-pin female
- Memory: 20 K
- Dry contact ports: 8
- Operating voltage: USB
- Width: 78mm
- Height: 27mm
- Depth: 88mm
- Accessories (included): USB to Mini USB cable
- Weight: 0.19kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!