British Drum Company 14 x6.5" Merlin Maple And Birch Hybrid Snare Drum
Coming with a nicely full-bodied 20ply, 10.5mm thick shell crafted from a perfect blend of Maple and Birch, the Merlin snare has a clean and clear sound that works well in both high and low tunings.
Its hand cut, 45 degree smooth edges enhance the tonal characteristics of the Merlin while the beautifully silky matt finish ensures it will fit into any musical scenario.
- 14" x 6.5"
- Maple and birch, 10.5 mm, 20 ply
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, 45-degree
- Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Feature: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Merlin
|Shell Material||birch / maple|
|Snare Size||14" x 6.5"|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.