Bricasti System 1 Featuring 1x M10 And 1x M7m
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Bricasti System 1 is a comprehensive audio system package offered by Bricasti Design. It includes the Bricasti M10 Remote Console and one M7M Reverb Processor. This combination provides users with a complete solution for high-quality reverb processing and control.
The M10 Remote Console is a dedicated hardware remote controller designed to work with the M7 or M7M studio reverb processors. It features a custom milled solid aluminum casing, fine finished and anodized for durability. The M10 allows for simple and intuitive control of up to 8 M7 or M7M units, providing easy access to various reverb programs and parameters. It also offers metering capabilities and a clear, easy-to-read display.
The M7M Reverb Processor is a mainframe unit that replicates the functionality of the M7 Stereo Reverb Processor but with reduced front panel controls. It is intended to be used in conjunction with the M10 Remote Console. The M7M provides more than 200 unique reverb presets, a true stereo reverb process, and a range of classic and new reverberation algorithms. It features dual dedicated power supplies, separate digital and analog modules, and high-performance DSP processing for exceptional audio quality.
The Bricasti System 1, consisting of the M10 Remote Console and M7M Reverb Processor, offers professional audio engineers and musicians a powerful and flexible reverb processing solution with comprehensive control capabilities.
Bricasti M7M Features:
- 100 unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presets; Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- 4 front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
Bricasti M7M Hardware Design Features:
- Dual dedicated power supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate digital and analog modules
- Non corrosive stainless steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Postive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
Bricasti M10 Remote Key Features:
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look
- Controls from 1-8 x M7s
- Connects to the first M7 via RS422 9pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30meters that is 480L compatible, simple to install with no practical distance limits, or IP addresses to configure. Longer distances may require an additional power source for the M10.
- Simple serial ‘loop thru" for connecting more M7s, connect to the first and loop to the second, and third etc
- DC Power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time
- Machine selection is a by dedicated Machine key in the M10 - Press the machine key to "toggle or step though" for 2 x M7 operation; Press machine key and use the Jog wheel to step through the machineso for control of more the 2 x M7s; Press machine key and use the 1-4 keys to directly access any machine, for control of more the 2 x M7s
- Use the "up down keys" to change banks and for metering for control of more the 4 x M7s.o
- Same clear easy to read displays as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out
- Setup key for the M10’s local memory, configurations, and settings
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.