The Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal gives you the best of vintage and modern phasing effects with new modes and great control options.
Free Pedals with The Boss Collectors Club
With the introduction of Boss’s new Collectors Club, you can get some real “pedal perks” just by purchasing Boss compact pedals.
Buy any Boss compact pedal from October 1st 2017 until September 30th 2018 and register them to receive free swag from Boss including a limited edition DS-1 badge, an exclusive 12” vinyl and a free Boss pedal.
Check out our Boss Collectors Club blog post for further information on this amazing offer!
Vintage and Modern Phasing
With the Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter you get the best of vintage phasers and cutting edge modern phase effects with a range of powerful controls.
New Rise and Fall Modes
Great new additions to the Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal include the Rise and Fall modes.
In addition to the usual up and down cycles, the Boss PH-3 produces some great upward and downward moving sounds when using the new Rise and Fall effects.
You can also use 4-, 8-, 10- and 12-stage phasers as well as a Step effect to get some
Full Control for the Perfect Phase Sound
Another great thing about the Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter is that you get great results from simple, easy-to-use control.
A Rate knob allows you to adjust how fast the phase repetitions occur while a Depth knob allows control over how deep sounding the phase effect goes.
There’s also a Resonance knob which allows you to control the intensity of the Phase sound, turn it up for maximum effect.
Lastly, there’s the Stage knob which allows you to easily select from the different modes available on the PH-3 Phase pedal.
Compact Phase Pedal
With the Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter you get incredible phase sound, giving you the best of classic phaser pedals and modern effects.
Buy the PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal today and get this incredible pedal in your arsenal, adding that awesome phase sound which you can tweak to personal preference perfection.
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: - 1 M Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: - 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k Ohms or Greater
- Residual Noise Level: -92 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, EXP/CTL Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series), Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5), Footswitch (FS-5U)
Size and Weight (Including Battery):
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 420g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*