The Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal gives your bass sound some fantastic crunchy overdrive tones.
Chest Rattling OverDrive
Designed specifically for bass guitar, the Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal allows you to add some serious crunch to your tone.
Versatile Bass Distortion
With a great range of controls onboard, the Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal provides a wide array of sounds suitable for all sorts of playing styles and genres.
From a slight crunch to a full-on, chest rattling distortion suitable for pop and blues all the way to hard rock and thresh metal, the ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal has got you covered.
Control Your Distortion
One of the many great features of this pedal is the concentric EQ knob. This works as a two-band equaliser for the distortion so you can get the exact overdrive sound you’re looking for.
The lower knob allows you to either boost or cut the lower frequencies while the knob on top allows you to do the same for the higher frequencies so you can really sculpt your sound.
A balance knob is available which allows you to set the mix between the dry, direct signal from your bass and the overdrive effect from the ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal.
Specially designed for bass, it handles the low frequency range of your bass guitar perfectly and with the addition of the two-band overdrive EQ, you get some incredible sounds.
Built to Last
As with all Boss compact pedals, the ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal comes in a solidly built metal chassis that’ll withstand all the rigours of the road. Also, being nice and compact it’s very pedalboard friendly!
Buy the Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive pedal now and add a huge range of high-quality overdrive sounds to your bass tone, whether you’re performing live or recording in the studio.
Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal Key Features:
- OverDrive pedal specifically designed for bass
- Works well with both 4 and 5 string bass
- Onboard two-band equalizer
- Balance knob controls dry/overdriven sound
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss ODB-3 Bass OverDrive Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input: Noise Level -110 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 15 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight (Including Battery)
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 420 g, 0 lbs, 15 oz.
|Packed Weight (kg)||0.5700|
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.