The BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal is a next-generation, precision tone-shaping tool from BOSS. This pedal has been designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a pedalboard friendly format.
Version 1.1 Firmware Update
For all new and existing owners of the OD-200, BOSS have released a free firmware upgrade (Version 1.1).
This upgrade will expand the pedal's onboard memory capacity, giving you up to 128 available user setups for storing and recalling sounds.
Simply head on over to the download section on the official BOSS website and follow the instructions to begin enjoying the upgrade to this already-awesome pedal.
Next Generation Analog/Digital Hybrid Overdrive Pedal
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal Highlights
- Premium-grade Overdrive pedal
- Next-level tone, feel, and flexibility
- Cutting edge design, with a hybrid of analog and digital tecohology
- 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Powerful Pre and Post boosts, for detailed detailed gain shaping
- Advanced on-board gate circuit
Versatile Overdrive And Distortion Options
The Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel, and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining decades of BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies.
This dream pedal is capable of producing any drive tone you can imagine, offering 12 unique modes (from Blues to Metal and everything in between), hybrid analog/digital circuitry, three-band EQ, and powerful pre and post boosts for ultra-detailed gain shaping.
There's even an advanced gate circuit on board, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness and aggression to high-gain drive tones.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed an excellent sound quality every time you use the OD-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS OQ-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the OD-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of the awesome BOSS OD-200, get in touch with our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store day.
Alternatively, place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
BOSS OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Drive Circuit: Analog + Digital
- 12 modes: OVERDRIVE, BLUES, SCREAM, CNTR OD, X-DRIVE, DIST, X-DIST, STACK DRIVE, FAT DIST, BROWN, X-METAL, FUZZ
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +7 dBu (Load Impedance: 220 k ohms or greater)
- Output Impedance OUTPUT: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/BOOST switch, MODE knob, DRIVE knob, LEVEL knob, PARAM knob, LOW knob, MIDDLE knob, IGH knob, PARAM button, MEMORY button
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Indicator: PARAM indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 220 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline: Approx. 6 Hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use)
- Dimensions (including Rubber Feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 65 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 670 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
|Effects||overdrive and distoriton|
|Power Supply||3 x aa alkaline batteries|
February 3, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.