The Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal works great for both electric guitar and bass guitar, giving you some incredible new sounds, using your instrument’s harmonics.
Extraordinary New Sounds for Your Guitar or Bass
Using Multi-Dimensional Processing technology, or MDP for short, the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal takes your guitar’s own harmonic characteristics and creates a huge range of incredible new sounds.
Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal Key Features:
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- BOSS five-year warranty
Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology
Utilising Roland’s innovative MDP Technology, the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal analyses many different facets of the audio signal from your guitar and applies the optimum effect to each.
This means that the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal can even react to your playing performance.
Ultra-responsive to both volume changes and playing dynamics, the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone offers you an amazing range of expression with its unique sounds.
Three Unique Tone Shaping Modes
On the face of the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal you’ll find a Mode knob which allows you to quickly dial in one of three great starting points for brilliant sounds.
In Mode 1, you get a beautifully shimmery, multi-string resonance. With Mode 2, you can perform with thick, powerful textures reminiscent of organs – this mode works particularly well with the Boss RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor.
Last but not least, Mode 3 adds some real girth to your guitar sound, allowing you to thicken and enhance your clean playing with some lower tone.
Further Sculpt Your Sound
In addition to the mode knob, there are three other controls that allow you to further sculpt your output.
A balance knob is found on the far left, allowing you to adjust the mix between your direct signal and the effect while next to it, the tone knob can adjust the amount of treble in your sound.
Lastly, there’s the DETUNE knob which can be used to add some great overtones and modulation effects to your sound, thickening it up and allowing for a lot of experimentation and tonal potential.
Expressive, Unique and Full of Potential
Suitable for both guitar and bass, the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal is a great way of creating new sounds and sculpting your own sonic identity.
Buy the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone pedal and add unique sounds to your performance which respond to your playing.
Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal Specs:
- Nominal Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours
- Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately): AC adaptor (PSA series)
Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 430g, 0lbs. 16 oz.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!