Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Often offering aspiring professional musicians a wide range of options for their live performances and studio sessions, BOSS have now taken that extra step with the innovative GT-1000, an all-new, flagship multi effects unit that sets a new standard for sound production.
Industry-Leading Tone with Breakthrough Boss Technology
As a firm favourite for guitarists of all levels, the BOSS GT series of multi effects have been a mainstay in the music industry since the early 90's.
This premium-grade tone machine showcases the brand new A.I.R.D (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) Technology with some style, and features an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit Processing power and a pristing 96 kHz sampling rate, all of which is unmatched by anything else on the market.
Boss GT-1000 Highlights
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- 3 Year Free Warranty if registered through Roland Backstage within 28 days of purchase
Regular Free To Download Firmware Updates Have Included
- Newly added bass support and enhanced performance functionality
- Three new AIRD bass preamps: NATURAL BASS, X-DRIVE BASS, and CONCERT BASS
- Nineteen newly added bass effects, including an MDP compressor, overdrives and distortions, touch wah, flanger, and more
- New Manual and Pedalboard modes for direct-access control
- New types added to the onboard AIRD Output Select library, including 11 guitar types and 2 bass types
- FX Expansion added, allowing four types of FX blocks to be active at the same time
- Distortion added to FX Type
- Input Setting added, allowing you to save 10 types of Input Level values to match your connected guitar - available on individual patches
- To download the latest Firmware upgrades for your BOSS GT-1000, simply head on over to the Official BOSS Website and follow the instructions
- Brand new artist patch sets, designed by major guitar influencers (such as Andy James, Simon McBridge, and even PMT's own Thomas McRocklin!). Details on these downloads can be found at the official BOSS Tone Central website! (opens in new window)
As the first of its kind, the Boss GT-1000 allows for Bluetooth editing, in addition to the fully-featured PC/Mac editor that can be used via USB. With BOSS's onboard looper and the Bluetooth connectivity, you can now perform a virtual soundcheck: simply record your tones into the unit, then step away and tweak it from where your audience would be, allowing you to produce the perfect tones for each venue!
BOSS Tone Studio
The BOSS Tone Studio app is compatible for both iOS and Android platforms, and allows you to connect your mobile device directly to your GT-1000 via Bluetooth.
This software lets you wirelessly manage your sounds on the fly, whilst you walk around the venue as you have riffs playing back on the built-in looper.
Once you've bought your GT-1000 you can download a copy of BOSS Tone Studio for free from the official BOSS website.
AIRD: A Revolution In Digital Amp Processing
At the core of the GT-1000 you'll find BOSS's breakthrough AIRD technology which is based on the excellent Tube Logic concept found within Katana, Waza, and Blues Cube amplifiers.
This technology allows the GT-1000 to offer a seriously impressive amount of musical response and flexibility, allowing your signal to "live and breathe" just like with a real tube amp, and providing authentic tonal dynamics that were previously aunattainable in a digital unit.
With a huge range of BOSS original amps at your disposal - covering all styles, from super-clean to ultra-heavy - along with a host of classic valve amps from accross the decades, the GT-1000 is the ultimate in pedalboard amp-modelling.
Building on a Legacy
With the Boss GT-1000, boss have taken all that they've learned over the years a, nd incorporated all of the acclaimed sounds from the company's stompbox effects history, in addition to harnessing tones from the "500" series of Delay, Modulation and Reverb pedals, as well as the ground-breaking MDP technology to offer the kind of dynamic response not available with any other unit.
The New Bass Multi-Effects Flagship
Thanks to the latest firmware upgrade, the GT-1000 is now considered to be BOSS's flagship Bass Multi-Effects platform.
Thanks to the inclusion of three AIRD bass preamps for shaping your core tone, alongside eight different overdrive/disortion effects, and other effects options besides, your ideal bass sound is just a few clicks away.
Save and Store Your Settings
A brand new mode - aptly titled Stompbox - allows you to save your settings from individual effects or amp bloxks, and later recall them into any other preset, meaning you'll never have to remember just what settings you used previously.
Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor Tech Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD Conversion: 32 bits + AF method (AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters)
- DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Effects: 116 types
- Patches: 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 38 sec (MONO), 19 sec. (STEREO)
- Tuner Internal Detection: +/-0.1 cent
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT -10 dBu; RETURN1 -10 dBu; RETURN2 -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT +18 dBu; RETURN1 +8 dBu; RETURN2 +8 dBu
- Input Impedance Level: INPUT 1 M ohm; RETURN1 1 M ohm; RETURN2 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) -10 dBu; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) +4 dBu; PHONES -10 dBu; SEND1 -10 dBu; SEND2 -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) 1 k ohm; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) 600 ohms; PHONES 20 ohms; SEND1 1 k ohm; SEND2 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) 10 k ohms or greater; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) 600 ohms or greater; PHONES 44 ohms or greater; SEND1 10 k ohms or greater; SEND2 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1-3 switches, 1-5 switches, POWER switch, EFFECT button, MENU button, EXIT button, WRITE button, PAGE button 1-6 knobs, OUTPUT LEVEL knob, Expression pedal
- Display: Graphic LCD (512 x 160 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks, SEND1 jack, RETURN1 jack, SEND2 jack, RETURN2 jack: 1/4-inch phone type; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) XLR type connectors; PHONES jack Stereo 1/4-inch phone type; CTL4, 5/EXP2 jack, CTL6, 7/EXP3 jack, AMP CTL1, 2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type; MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- Power Socket: DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (Included)
- Current Draw: 1.2 A
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.050000|
|Effects||Multiple BOSS FX|
|Warranty||3 Years Upon Registration With Roland Backstage|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.