BOSS GT-1000 Multi-Effects Processor for Guitar
As a firm favourite for guitarists of all levels, the BOSS GT series of multi effects have been a mainstay in the music industry since the early 90's. Often offering aspiring professional musicians a wide range of options for their live performances and studio sessions, BOSS have now taken that extra step with the innovative GT-1000, an all-new, flagship multi effects unit that sets a new standard for sound production!
Industry-Leading Tone with Breakthrough Boss Technology
This premium-grade tone machine showcases the brand new A.I.R.D (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) Technology with some style, and features an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit Processing power and a pristing 96 kHz sampling rate, all of which is unmatched by anything else on the market.
The Tube Logic Approach
Thanks to the all-new A.I.R.D technology and BOSS's acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the GT-1000 offers a seriously impressive amount of musical response and flexibility for a digital guitar processor, allowing your signal to "live and breathe" just like with a real tube amp, and providing authentic tonal dynamics that were previously aunattainable in a digital unit.
Building on a Legacy
With the GT-1000, boss have taken all that they've learned over the years and incorporated all of the acclaimed sounds from the company's stompbox effects history, in addition to harnessing tones from the "500" series of Delay, Modulation and Reverb pedals, as well as the ground-breaking MDP technology to offer the kind of dynamic response not available with any other unit.
As the first of its kind, the GT-1000 allows for Bluetooth editing, in addition to the fully-featured PC/Mac editor that can be used via USB. With BOSS's onboard looper and the Bluetooth connectivity, you can now perform a virtual soundcheck: simply record your tones into the unit, then step away and tweak it from where your audience would be, allowing you to produce the perfect tones for each venue!
Save and Store Your Settings
A brand new mode - aptly titled Stompbox - allows you to save your settings from individual effects or amp bloxks, and later recall them into any other preset, meaning you'll never have to remember just what settings you used previously.
New to 2018
The BOSS GT-1000 will be landing at PMT Stores throughout the year, so keep your eyes peeled and be sure to arrange an in-store demonstration with one of our resident product experts. Alternatively, order this wonderful effects unit online today and make use of our fabulous 0% Finance and Free Delivery service!
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- NEW UPDATE 18th MAY 2018:
- GT-1000 AIRD Output Select Library can now be used to add Output Select types
- GT-1000 IR Loader can now be used to add speaker types
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD Conversion: 32 bits + AF method (AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters)
- DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Effects: 116 types
- Patches: 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 38 sec (MONO), 19 sec. (STEREO)
- Tuner Internal Detection: +/-0.1 cent
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT -10 dBu; RETURN1 -10 dBu; RETURN2 -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT +18 dBu; RETURN1 +8 dBu; RETURN2 +8 dBu
- Input Impedance Level: INPUT 1 M ohm; RETURN1 1 M ohm; RETURN2 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) -10 dBu; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) +4 dBu; PHONES -10 dBu; SEND1 -10 dBu; SEND2 -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) 1 k ohm; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) 600 ohms; PHONES 20 ohms; SEND1 1 k ohm; SEND2 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) 10 k ohms or greater; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) 600 ohms or greater; PHONES 44 ohms or greater; SEND1 10 k ohms or greater; SEND2 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1-3 switches, 1-5 switches, POWER switch, EFFECT button, MENU button, EXIT button, WRITE button, PAGE button 1-6 knobs, OUTPUT LEVEL knob, Expression pedal
- Display: Graphic LCD (512 x 160 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks, SEND1 jack, RETURN1 jack, SEND2 jack, RETURN2 jack: 1/4-inch phone type; SUB OUTPUT (L, R) XLR type connectors; PHONES jack Stereo 1/4-inch phone type; CTL4, 5/EXP2 jack, CTL6, 7/EXP3 jack, AMP CTL1, 2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type; MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- Power Socket: DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (Included)
- Current Draw: 1.2 A
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
|Effects||multiple boss fx|
|Power Supply||9v dc|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*