The BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ Pedal is a next-generation, precision tone-shaping tool from BOSS. This pedal has been designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a sleek, pedalboard friendly format.
Shapes Your Tone Exactly How You Want It To
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ Pedal Highlights
- Offers two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels
- Graphic display shows the current EQ curve at a glance
- Stereo, Parallel, and Series operation available for each channel
- Pre and Post EQ shaping available for external pedals
- Optimisable for several different applications
- Suitable for guitar, bass, synths, and more!
Versatile Tone Shaping Capabilities
No matter what amplified instrument you play, you'd probably agree that a good EQ is vital to achieving the perfect tone. That's where the BOSS EQ-200 comes into play.
With two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels to choose from, and even a graphic display to show your current EQ curve, shaping your tone has never been easier.
In addition to this, the Channels on the EQ-200 can be configured for stereo, parallel, or even series operation. In addition to this, you can also patch external pedals in for Pre and Post EQ shaping!
Not only that, but the frequency centres on all 10 bands can be altered to one of three different types, ensuring that your tone is optimised, whatever your situation.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed an excellent sound quality every time you use the EQ-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS EQ-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the EQ-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of the awesome BOSS EQ-200, get in touch with our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store day.
Alternatively, place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ Pedal Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY switch, 30-12.8 k sliders, LEVEL slider, A/B button, MEMORY button
- Display: Graphic LCD (64 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Indicator: A/B indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro-B type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 170 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline: Approx. 7 Hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Dimensions (Including Rubber Feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 62 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches
- Weight: 700 g / 1 lb 9 oz (including batteries)
|Power Supply||3 x aa alkaline batteries|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*