The BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ Pedal is a next-generation, precision tone-shaping tool from BOSS. This pedal has been designed to deliver incredible sound and versatility, in a sleek, pedalboard friendly format.
Version 1.1 Firmware Update
For all new and existing owners of the EQ-200, BOSS have released a free firmware upgrade (Version 1.1).
This upgrade will expand the pedal's onboard memory capacity, giving you up to 128 available user setups for storing and recalling sounds.
Simply head on over to the download section on the official BOSS website and follow the instructions to begin enjoying the upgrade to this already-awesome pedal.
Shapes Your Tone Exactly How You Want It To
Featuring premium audio quality and processing power, along with support for external control devices and onboard memories, this pedal is perfect for the modern day player.
BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ Pedal Highlights
- Offers two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels
- Graphic display shows the current EQ curve at a glance
- Stereo, Parallel, and Series operation available for each channel
- Pre and Post EQ shaping available for external pedals
- Optimisable for several different applications
- Suitable for guitar, bass, synths, and more!
Versatile Tone Shaping Capabilities
No matter what amplified instrument you play, you'd probably agree that a good EQ is vital to achieving the perfect tone. That's where the BOSS EQ-200 comes into play.
With two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels to choose from, and even a graphic display to show your current EQ curve, shaping your tone has never been easier.
In addition to this, the Channels on the EQ-200 can be configured for stereo, parallel, or even series operation. In addition to this, you can also patch external pedals in for Pre and Post EQ shaping!
Not only that, but the frequency centres on all 10 bands can be altered to one of three different types, ensuring that your tone is optimised, whatever your situation.
Premium Quality Audio
With an impressive 32-bit AD/DA and internal processing, with a 96kHz Sampling rate, you're guaranteed an excellent sound quality every time you use the EQ-200.
In addition to this, as with other 200 Series pedals, the BOSS EQ-200 comes complete with support for additional external controls, including:
- External Switches
- Expression Pedal
In other words, if you're used to using a multi-function footswitch (such as the BOSS MS-3), the EQ-200 will fit right onto your pedalboard with ease.
Not only that, but this pedal features the capacity to save multiple setups for instant recall, making it ideal for both stage and studio use.
BOSS EQ-200 Graphic EQ Pedal Specs
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY switch, 30-12.8 k sliders, LEVEL slider, A/B button, MEMORY button
- Display: Graphic LCD (64 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Indicator: A/B indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro-B type (program update only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 170 mA
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use Alkaline: Approx. 7 Hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Dimensions (Including Rubber Feet): 101 (W) x 138 (D) x 62 (H) mm / 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches
- Weight: 700 g / 1 lb 9 oz (including batteries)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.