The Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal offers you professional quality delay in a compact guitar pedal.
Professional Level Digital Delay Pedal
Great quality delay effect in a compact pedal with a wide range of control options giving you great sound sculpting potential.
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal Key Features:
- Compact delay pedal with superb BOSS sound quality
- Provides 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5ms - 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely for interesting effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
Simple Yet Comprehensive Controls
On the face of the Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal you will find four control knobs for effect level, feedback, delay time and mode.
By turning the Effect Level knob, you can control the volume of the delay repeats.
Turning the Feedback knob allows you to adjust how long the delay repeats ring out for while Delay Time allows you to set the amount of time between each delay repeat.
Last but not least, the Mode knob gives you another way of controlling the delay time. By turning the Mode knob you can select from preset delay times and a “hold” mode.
When set to hold mode, stomp down on the pedal and while you hold it down, the DD-3 will continue outputting the sound occurring when you stomped while you can continue to play over it.
Versatile Delay Sound
Suitable for a wide range of genres and styles, the Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal is very versatile.
By experimenting with the feedback and delay times, you can great some great, unique sounds.
Set the Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal to a relatively short delay time with some high feedback to and you’ll add a deep, spacious atmosphere to your guitar sound.
Or, set the delay time very short and turn the feedback all the way down and get a great doubling effect, sounding like two guitars are playing together.
There is also a direct output that allows you to send a clean signal out, great for putting your signal through a tuner or to another amp for further options.
Play around with the settings and experiment to find some great new sounds that will work well with a variety of performance styles and musical genres.
Legendary Boss Pedal Build Quality
Being a Boss pedal, the DD-3 Digital Delay pedal is built like a tank. Prepared to withstand all the rigours of the road, you can confidently take this pedal on tour with you, safe in the knowledge that it’ll be well protected by its tough metal chassis.
Buy the Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal today and add this easy to use yet versatile delay pedal that is packed full of potential.
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal Specs:
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -95 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, DIRECT OUTPUT Jack, MAIN OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)/Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V Type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal Size and Weight:
- Width: 73mm, 2-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 129mm, 5-1/8 Inches
- Height: 59mm, 2-3/8 Inches
- Weight: 450g, 1lbs.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*