Boss DD-8 Digital Delay Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The new Boss DD-8 Digital Delay pedal offers up some of Boss' most versatile, exotic and tone-bending sounds in a typically rugged Boss compact stompbox.
Diverse Sonic Range, Maximum Delay Power
The Boss DD-8 pedal delivers more of everything we've come to expect from a classic BOSS Stompbox, but with more great sounds, more delay time, more control options, and more connectivity. All housed in a road-ready, rugged chassis that slides easily into any mono or stereo setup.
The DD-8 features a total of 11 mode settings, covering a wide range of delay colors from basic to exotic, plus a looper with unlimited overdub capability and external control support.
For maximum versatility in a minimum amount of space, there’s not many Digital Delay pedals on the market that offer as much as the Boss DD-8.
- The most advanced BOSS compact series delay ever
- Eleven versatile modes include basic digital delay, vintage echoes, shimmer, mod, looper, and more
- Looper offers up to 40 seconds of recording time, overdub capability, and three-pedal operation with external footswitches
- Three newly developed delay types: Warm, +RV (delay+reverb), and GLT (rhythmic delay)
- Up to 10 seconds of delay time available with tap tempo input
- Carryover switch sets whether delay trails continue or stop when the effect is bypassed
- True stereo I/O and three selectable output modes (independent, panning, and wide stereo)
- Smart I/O jacks support a variety of connection setups (mono, stereo, wet/dry, wet only, and more)
- Support for external control with two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Unique Twist function available in each delay mode via an external footswitch
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss DD-8 Delay Modes:
- Analog - Classic analog BBD delay sound
- Standard - Clear digital delay
- Tape - Vintage tape-based delay sound
- Warm - Digital delay with a softer sound
- Reverse - Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones
- +RV - Digital delay with reverb added
- Shimmer - Pitch-shifted delay for lush, shimmering textures
- Mod - Digital delay with modulation added on the repeats
- Warp - Unique delay with expressive pedal control. Holding the pedal switch increases feedback and level, allowing you to create ambient swell effects
- GLT - Newly developed delay mode that creates glitchy machine-gun effects when the pedal switch is pressed. Adjust the Feedback and Time knobs for a wide variety of sounds
- Loop - Loop recorder with overdub capability and up to 40 seconds of recording time with mono input (20 seconds with stereo input)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.