The idea behind the original BluGuitar AMP1's design was a simple one: to develop a smart, tonally superior amplifier for the modern guitarist. Now, the all-new BluGuitar Amp 1 Mercury Edition 100 Watt Nanotube Amplifier is here to push the boat out even further!
BluGuitar AMP1 Mercury Edition Highlights
- Cutting edge, boutique tube amp performance in a compact and lightweight package
- Three integrated footswitches for easy channel selection
- Outstanding speaker cab simulation for recording and headphone use
- Easy to use interface - ready to rock right out of the box
- New and improved design offers more tightness through overdrive channels; more punch and bite for high gains in the Classic and Modern channels; improved dynamics in the Modern channel; and a re-designed on-board reverb algorithm adds even more dimension to your sound
- Finance options available
Powerful, Versatile, and Fits In Your Gig Bag!
Featuring a wide range of sounds, from jazz to metal, and offering the enormous power and characteristics of vintage tube amps, the BluGuitar AMP1 is really something else.
Despite being small enough to fit in your gig bag, the BluGuitar Amp1 Mercury Edition 100 Watt Nanotube Amplifier doesn't compromise even a little on sound quality.
Suitable for Stage and Studio
Developed with the professional musician in mind, the BluGuitar Amp1 Mercury Edition delivers an array of tonal options at the touch of a button. With 3 different amp types (Vintage, Classic, and Modern), a controllable Boost circuit, and on-board reverb at your disposal, all of your bases are covered.
This guitar amp will fit onto most pedalboards with ease, has both 8 Ohm and 16 Ohm speaker outputs, as well as an FX loop and headphone socket.
Not only that but the BluGuitar Amp1 also comes complete with first-class speaker simulation, allowing you to record directly into a studio mixer whilst still achieving the kind of sounds usually associated with a mic'd up speaker cab.
Each of the channels available on the Amp1 offer you a specially voiced option to suit your needs. Add to this the phenomenal Boost circuit, on-board Reverb, and the capability to integrate your own effects pedals, and you'll see the Amp1 is suitable for any occasion.
If you need to play multiple sounds at once though, you can use the BluGuitar REMOTE1 (available separately) to give you even more possibilites.
Find Your Perfect Tone
With easily-adjustable custom controls for each channel, and the on-board 3-band EQ, your ideal tone is just a few knob adjustments away.
Dial in those vintage tube drives, an 80's style "brown sound", high-gain sludge metal, or even just a purely clean tone, the choice is yours!
Available to Order Now
Contact our Online Sales team or your Local PMT Store today to discuss the available of the BluGuitar Amp1 100 Watt Nanotube Guitar Amplifier. Alternatively, order yours online now and choose from our fantastic Home Delivery or In-Store Pickup options!
BluGuitar Amp 1 Technical Specifications
- Input: Unbalanced Jack
- Sensitivity: 0V-15V P2P maximum
- Input Impedance: 2 M "
- Output Power: Approx. 100 Watt
- Jack Connections: 1x 8 ", 1x 16 "
- FX Send / Return: Unbalanced Jack, FX send-output and FX-Return Input level switch dependent
- LOW: -10dBU +/- 1dB or 0.7V P2P
- HI: + 4dBU +/- 1dB or 3.46V P2P
- FX Send-Output Impedance: <1.3k"
- FX Return Input Impedance: > 18k" Mains Voltage Range
- Power Requirements: 100-240V +/- 10 % 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Max. 150 Watt
- Fuses: Internal - 3.15 SB
- Ambient Temperature Range in Operation: 0 Â° C to + 35 Â° C
- Logic MIDI Control System: STM 8 S
- System Interfaces: Upgradable with external programmer, BluGuitar specific asynchronous data protocol.
- Width: 245 mm (9.65 ")
- Height: 68 mm (2.68")
- Depth: 192 mm (7.56 ")
- Weight: 1.2 kg
|Effects||overdrive, distortion, reverb, eq|
|Power||100 watts rms|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.