The Blackstar Silverline Special is a versatile, 50 Watt combo amp that delivers boutique-style character, tone, and response at a reasonable price!
Uncompromising Tone For Every Playing Style
With its unique dual-patent design, and powerful SHARC processor, the Silverline Special isn't your typical modelling amp in that they provide you with a stunning array of boutique 'valve tones' via a powerful and flexible digital platform.
Blackstar Silverline Special 50w Combo Amplifier Highlights
- Versatile and powerful 50 Watt guitar combo amplifier
- Stylish silver and black tweed covering and grille cover
- Six different voices, with six different True Valve Power-based Response types
- 12 On-board effects, with adjustable parameters
- Adjustable EQ, with Patented ISF control
- High-end digital performance thanks to the on-board SHARC DSP platform
- USB connectivity for audio-recording and re-amping
- Manual mode allows you to transform the Silverline Standard into a more 'traditional' amp
- Perfect for quiet rehearsal and home recording sessions
Professional-Grade Digital Power
To deliver the kind of versatile tone that the modern guitarist demands, Blackstar have chosen to use state-of-the-art SHARC DSP processers in their Silverline series of amps.
The SHARC Processor works alongside the patented TVP powered Response feature, and helps to deliver the six distinct voices and on-board effects to a boutique-standard, but in a simple, user-friendly format.
Amongst these effects you'll find four Modulation types, four Delays, and four Reverbs, each with adjustable parameters for you to fine-tune your sound (see below for more details).
6 Distinct Voices
The very foundation of your sound will begin with the voice type you choose. These voicing options are as follows:
- Clean Warm - Full-bodied, dynamic clean with a looser bass and glassy highs
- Clean Bright - ‘Boutique’, with tighter bass and chiming mids and highs; breaks up when pushed hard
- Crunch - Classic clean break-up to ballsy mid-gain crunch with a looser bass response
- Super Crunch - Higher gain, fatter crunch with a tighter bottom-end
- OD 1 - ‘Hot-rodded’ Master Volume overdrive with medium power amp damping
- OD 2 - Mid boosted, articulate hot-rod overdrive
Choose the voice you want, before fine-tuning with the on-board EQ, and the patented ISF and TVP functions, and you're ready to rock!
Blackstar Amplification’s patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control marks a real breakthrough in tone shaping potential.
Using the ISF control you can alter the response of the three control tone stack between the US type response at one end and the UK type response at the other with all the nigh-on infinite tone choices between them.
In addition to the spectacular tone-shaping properties of the patented ISF control, the Blackstar Silverline series also come equipped with the patented TVP Response function.
True Valve Power
Thanks to the patented TVP (True Valve Power)-based Response control, you can add the characteristics of your favourite valve amps onto your Silverline Standard's voice.
Whether you want the classic British Class A/B crunch tones of an EL34, or the tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B sound of a KT88, this patented control can take you there and beyond.
Recording And Re-Amping
If you want to record directly to your computer without having to use a microphone or audio interface, the Silverline Standard will allow you to via its on-board USB socket.
Thanks to this USB connectivity you can record and even re-amp your signal with ease, laying down those tracks into your DAW of choice with just a few quick clicks.
Blackstar Silverline Special 50w Combo Amplifier Specs
- Power: 50w
- Voices: 6 Voices - Clean Warm, Clean bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1, OD2
- EQ: Bass, Treble (Middle via TAP + ISF)
- Patented ISF: Yes
- Response: Yes
- Effects: Modulation x 4, Delay x 4, Reverb x 4
- Resonance: Yes (via TAP + Bass)
- Presence: Yes (via TAP + Treble)
- Patch Locations: 128 Patches
- Headphone Output: Yes (Speaker Emulated)
- Tuner: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Speaker: 1 x Celestion V-Type 12"
On-Board Effect Types
- Modulation - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, and Tremolo
- Delay - Linear, Analogue, Tape, and Multi
- Reverb - Room, Hall, Spring, and Plate
TVP Response Types
- EL84: Bell-like full-bodied Class A with lots of compression
- 6V6: Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids
- EL34: Classic British Class A/B crunch with full-bodied soft break-up
- KT66: Rich and warm, vintage British ‘hot biased’ Class A/B
- 6L6: Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows
- KT88: Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low-end
|Shipping Weight (kg)||13.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.