The Blackstar Silverline Deluxe is a powerful and versatile 100 Watt guitar combo that produces boutique-style character, tone, and response in a stylish package.
100 Watt Amp, With High-End Digital Performance
With its unique dual-patent design, and powerful SHARC processor, the Silverline Deluxe isn't your typical modelling amp in that they provide you with a stunning array of boutique 'valve tones' via a powerful and flexible digital platform.
Blackstar Silverline Deluxe 100w Combo Amp Highlights
- Versatile and powerful 100 Watt guitar combo amplifier
- Stylish silver and black tweed covering and grille cover
- Open-Back cabinet design
- 12" Celestion V-Type speaker
- Six different voices, with six different TVP (True Valve Power)-based Response types
- 12 On-board effects, with adjustable parameters
- Speaker emulated Line Out socket
- Adjustable EQ, with Patented ISF control
- High-end digital performance thanks to the on-board SHARC DSP platform
- USB connectivity for audio-recording and re-amping
- Manual mode allows you to transform the Silverline Standard into a more 'traditional' amp
- Perfect for band reheasals, live performances, and home recording sessions
High-End Digital Processing
To meet the needs of the modern guitar player, Blackstar have incorporated a state-of-the-art SHARC processor into the design of their Silverline series of amplifiers.
This processor combines beautifully with the patented TVP Response feature, delivering an array of distinct voices and on-board effects to a high standard.
Amongst these effects you'll find four Modulation types, four Delays, and four Reverbs, each with adjustable parameters for you to fine-tune your sound (see below for more details).
6 Voice Options
To begin crafting your tone, the Silverline Deluxe features six distinct voicing options. These voices are as follows:
- Clean Warm - Full-bodied, dynamic clean with a looser bass and glassy highs
- Clean Bright - ‘Boutique’, with tighter bass and chiming mids and highs; breaks up when pushed hard
- Crunch - Classic clean break-up to ballsy mid-gain crunch with a looser bass response
- Super Crunch - Higher gain, fatter crunch with a tighter bottom-end
- OD 1 - ‘Hot-rodded’ Master Volume overdrive with medium power amp damping
- OD 2 - Mid boosted, articulate hot-rod overdrive
Choose the voice you want, before fine-tuning with the on-board EQ, and the patented ISF and TVP functions, and you're ready to rock!
Blackstar's Dual-Patent Design
Blackstar breakthrough patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) function is a staple feature on their amplifiers, and opens up a huge array of tonal options for your amp.
Using the ISF control you can alter the response of the three control tone stack between the US type response at one end and the UK type response at the other with all the nigh-on infinite tone choices between them.
In addition to the spectacular tone-shaping properties of the patented ISF control, the Blackstar Silverline series also come equipped with the patented TVP Response function.
Patented TVP Response
Thanks to the patented TVP (True Valve Power)-based Response control, you can add the characteristics of your favourite valve amps onto your Silverline Standard's voice.
Whether you want the classic bell-like full-bodied Class A sound of of an EL84, or the rich, warm, 'British' sound of a KT66, this patented control can take you there and beyond.
Recording And Re-Amping
If you want to record directly to your computer without having to use a microphone or audio interface, the Silverline Standard will allow you to via its on-board USB socket.
Thanks to this USB connectivity you can record and even re-amp your signal with ease, laying down those tracks into your DAW of choice with just a few quick clicks.
Blackstar Silverline Deluxe 100w Combo Amp Specs
- Power: 100 Watts
- Voices: 6 Voices - Clean Warm, Clean bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1, OD2
- EQ: Bass, Treble, Middle
- Patented ISF: Yes
- Response: Yes
- Effects: Modulation x 4, Delay x 4, Reverb x 4
- Resonance: Yes
- Presence: Yes
- Patch Locations: 128 Patches
- Line Output: Yes (Speaker Emulated)
- Effects Loop: Yes (Activate via INSIDER)
- Tuner: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Footswitchable: Yes
- MIDI: Yes
- Speaker: 1 x Celestion V-Type 12"
On-Board Effect Types
- Modulation - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, and Tremolo
- Delay - Linear, Analogue, Tape, and Multi
- Reverb - Room, Hall, Spring, and Plate
TVP Response Types
- EL84: Bell-like full-bodied Class A with lots of compression
- 6V6: Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids
- EL34: Classic British Class A/B crunch with full-bodied soft break-up
- KT66: Rich and warm, vintage British ‘hot biased’ Class A/B
- 6L6: Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows
- KT88: Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low-end
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*