Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 2 100 Watt Amplifier
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 2 you get a 100 Watt, performance ready guitar amplifier that fits neatly onto most pedalboards.
Featuring built-in drive pedals at the front end, and an advanced on-board effects processor that can deliver the tone and feel of a traditional valve amplifier, the amazing Amped 2 can be connected directly to a speaker cab directly, connected to a traditional amp's front end, hooked up to a venue's Front of House system, or even plugged directly into your home studio's computer via USB.
Not only that but it features a Power Reduction function that can be dialled down to just 1W, for those quiet home practice sessions.
Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 2 100 Watt Amplifier Key Features
- Pedalboard-Friendly Guitar Amp - Measuring less than 30cm long, and weighing in at less than 2kg, this amazing 100 Watt amplifier is ideal for shows where onstage real estate is at a premium. In addition to this, the inclusion of built in tone-shaping and effects help make this performance-ready amp a superb choice for modern professionals and recording artists.
- High Headroom Design - The unique design of this amp means it will automatically match your speakers impedance, to make sure you experience optimal power levels and tone with any 8 or 16 Ohm cabinet.
- Versatile Tonal Options - With three distinct and authentic valve response settings, three voicing options (see below), three drive voices, and even onboard effects such as Modulation and Delay/Reverb to choose from, dialling in your ideal guitar sounds is just a few parameter changes away.
- Professional Connectivity and Integration - Blackstar has created the Amped 2 to integrate seamlessly into your setup, with low latency USB audio, TRS Stereo line out, and even an XLR Mono D.I. output for live performances. In addition to this, the built-in CabRig simulator technology allows your Amped 2 to emulate your favourite speaker cabinet's tonal characteristics whilst you perform or record.
Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 2 100 Watt Amplifier Channel Voicings
- USA - Inspired by classic American amps of the mid '60s. Very clean, dynamic and bright, but with a solid low-end and controlled mids. A perfect pedal platform.
- UK - A distinctive preamp based on a much-loved British Class A amplifier of the early '60s. A low to medium gain preamp that can be used clean, warm or mildly overdriven. Popular choice for a 'pedal platform' or as a responsive crunch tone.
- Classic - Based on Blackstar's award-winning cascaded valve/tube overdrive circuits and a traditional 'British style passive tone stack'. Perfect for big chords and crunchy rhythm playing with clear note separation.
Blackstar Dept. 10 Amped 2 100 Watt Amplifier Specs
- Power: 100W
- Effects: Drive, Mod, Delay, Reverb
- Channel Voices: USA, UK, Classic
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Power Reduction: 100W, 20W, 1W
- Response: 6L6, EL34, EL84
- Drive: Y
- Modulation: Y
- Delay: Y
- Reverb: Y
- Modulation Freeze effect: Y
- Delay Freeze effect: Y
- Reverb Freeze effect: Y
- Cab Rig DSP: Y
- USB Audio: Y
- XLR Cab Rig Output: Y
- Effects Loop: Y (series or parallel selectable in Architect)
- MIDI Control: Y
- Speaker Outputs: 8 Ohm, 16 Ohm
- 9V DC Output: 2 (maximum combined current 500mA)
- Voltage: 100V to 240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (mm): W 288mm x D 149mm x H 80mm
- Weight (Kg): 1.98
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Preamp and Overdrive
|Dept. 10 Collection
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.