Blackstar amPlug2 Fly Bass Headphone Amp
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Blackstar amPlug2 Fly Bass Headphone Amp is an awesome little quiet-practice amp, that's been fine-tuned to handle bass frequencies. Best of all? It can be yours for a great price!
Versatile Bass Amp Tones, Anytime, Anywhere
This awesome little headphone amp allows you to choose from three distinct bass sounds, and it's small enough to fit in your back pocket.
Blackstar amPlug2 Fly Bass Headphone Amp Highlights
- Affordable, 3-channel bass amplifier
- Channels for Classic, Modern, and Overdrive sounds
- Controls for Gain, Tone, and Volume
- Six built-in rhythm loops with Tap Tempo control
- AUX IN socket, for jamming along to your favourite tracks
- Small and lightweight - easily fits in your pocket
- Perfect for quiet practice time, wherever you are!
Three Distinct Voices
Each of the channel selections on this amp gives you a distinct bass sound to be working with. The channels are as follows:
- Classic - a valve-inspired, vintage tone with a growling mid-range
- Modern - scooped mids, extended treble, and a fat bottom-end for a great modern sound
- Overdrive - a smooth, naturally overdriven sound with plenty of bite
Each of these channels can have their sound fine-tuned via the Gain, Tone and Volume control wheels situated on the top panel.
In addition to this, there's an AUX IN socket for you to plug an external audio device into, allowing you to jam along with your favourite tracks.
On-Board Rhythm Loops
As if that wasn't enough, this headphone amp also sports six different rhythm loops for you to practice along to.
The rhythms you can select rang from Rock, to Funk, R&B, Hip Hop, Blues, and even a Metronome, whilst the Tap Tempo control allows you to set the tempo with ease.
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome Blackstar amPlug2 Fly Bass Headphone Amp.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x AAA Battery
|AMPLUG2 FLY BASS
|modelling / digital amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.