Beyerdynamic DT770 M Studio Headphones
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
With the Beyerdynamic DT770 M Studio Headphones you get a set of high-quality monitor headphones that are perfect for percussionists and FOH house engineers.
Extremely High Isolation From Ambient Noise
The DT770 is already a popular choice with mixers, musicians and live sound engineers but the M model is made with drummers specially in mind.
Beyerdynamic DT770 M Studio Headphones Highlights
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb sound quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Extended frequency range
- Single-sided cable with volume control
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing,
- softskin ear pads Secure and comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable headband construction with soft padding
- Single-sided cable Supplied in a carrying case (nylon)
Comfortable To Wear
These headphones feature a rugged construction and isolation that will suit anyone dealing with high level of ambient noise.
Not only that, but due to their design and construction, these DT770 headphones offer incredible levels of comfort, allowing you to use them for hours at a time.
Contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly if you'd like to query the availability of these awesome monitor headphones.
Don't forget: when you place your order Online you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Speaker Impedance||80 Ohms|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.