Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
With the Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones you get a premium-quality set of 'phones that are perfect for broadcasting, podcasting, studio, and even intercom applications.
Combines Modern HiFi Performance With DT100 Durability
With their high quality audio reproduction and specially-designed cushioning, these DT250's are suitable for a number of situations.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones Highlights
- Closed headphone for broadcasting, studio, and intercom applications
- High-performance neodymium magnet system for excellent playback precision
- Balanced, spacious sound
- Good isolation from ambient noise
- Soft, circumaural ear pads, practical click system for replacing the ear pads
- Made in Germany
Comfortable To WearWith their lightweight, low profile design, and carefully designed headband/earphone covering, the Beyerdynamic DT250's offer incredible levels of comfort. This level of comfort and unobtrusive style allows you to use the DT250's for hours at a time with the minimal amount of fatigue.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of these awesome headphones.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones Specs
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Headphone Design: Closed
- Headphone Impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone Frequency Response: 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL: 100dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4 adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net Weight: 240g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.