With the Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones you get a premium-quality set of 'phones that are perfect for broadcasting, podcasting, studio, and even intercom applications.
Combines Modern HiFi Performance With DT100 Durability
With their high quality audio reproduction and specially-designed cushioning, these DT250's are suitable for a number of situations.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones Highlights
- Closed headphone for broadcasting, studio, and intercom applications
- High-performance neodymium magnet system for excellent playback precision
- Balanced, spacious sound
- Good isolation from ambient noise
- Soft, circumaural ear pads, practical click system for replacing the ear pads
- Made in Germany
Comfortable To WearWith their lightweight, low profile design, and carefully designed headband/earphone covering, the Beyerdynamic DT250's offer incredible levels of comfort. This level of comfort and unobtrusive style allows you to use the DT250's for hours at a time with the minimal amount of fatigue.
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of these awesome headphones.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Headphones Specs
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Headphone Design: Closed
- Headphone Impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone Frequency Response: 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL: 100dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net Weight: 240g
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*