Beyerdynamic DT100's are studio headphones of renown, and have been used for mixing/mastering countless recordings over the years.
Perfect For ENG/EFP Applications And Live Moderations
No matter which DT100 you need they all have exceptional sound quality and isolation for tracking, mixing and broadcasting applications.
Beyerdynamic DT100 Studio Headphones in Black - 400 Ohm Highlights
- Closed headphone Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Wide frequency response
- Capable of handling very high SPL Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing Single-Ear version: DT102
Comfortable To Wear
Thanks to the soft circumaural ear pads and padded headband, the DT100's offer incredible levels of comfort.
This allows you to wear them for hours on end with the minimal amount of fatigue, letting you concentrate more on the technical stuff.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly if you'd like to query the availability of these headphones.
Don't forget: if you order a set of DT100's online you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Beyerdynamic DT100 Studio Headphones in Black - 400 Ohm Specs
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Remote: Without Remote
- Weight Headphones Without Cable: 350 g
- Headphone Frequency Response: 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 94 dB
- Sound Coupling To The Ear: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable and Plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!