Benchmark Black Remote For Dac3 La4 And Hpa4
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Benchmark IR Remote Control is a high-quality remote designed for comfort, ease of use, and durability.
It features a die-cast aluminum frame and is compatible with several Benchmark products including the DAC1 HDR, DAC2, DAC3 converters, HPA4, and LA4.
Benchmark IR Remote Control Key Features
- Compatibility: The remote is compatible with the DAC1 HDR and the entire family of DAC2 and DAC3 converters, as well as the HPA4 and LA4.
- -20 dB 'DIM' Button: The remote includes a 'DIM' button that reduces the output volume by 20 dB on most Benchmark products. This feature allows you to toggle between normal listening levels and background levels without changing the volume control settings. It is especially useful for HDTV users as it allows for reduced volumes during commercials.
- 'ON' and 'OFF' Buttons: The remote has separate 'ON' and 'OFF' buttons, which enable unambiguous programming of universal remote systems.
- Dedicated Input Select Buttons: The remote includes dedicated input select buttons that provide direct access to input sources, allowing you to easily switch between different connected devices.
- Battery Included: The remote comes with a battery included, so you can start using it right away.
Please note that while this remote is compatible with early DAC1 HDR converters that originally shipped with a plastic remote, the dedicated input select buttons may not work with these early units. However, these early DAC1 HDR converters can be factory upgraded to add this feature.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.