Barnes & Mullins Concert Ukulele Becote
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
This sophisicate Ukulele has been crafted from grainy becote wood to deliver a wonderfully earthy instrument with exceptional playing comfort.
Concert-Shaped Ukulele in Becote
Crafted from the finest select tonewoods, this toneful concert shaped ukulele delivers a well-rounded sound with excellent projection.
Boasting a tapered body section, the smoothed edges provide exceptional playing comfort for your strumming hand.
Complete with intricate patterned body-binding and a stunning high gloss finish that allows the becotes naturally grainy beauty to shine though - you've got a sensational instrument at incredible value for money.
Barnes & Mullins Concert Ukulele Key Features:
- All-Becote Construction - Displaying a glorious, marbeled grain pattern, this unique tonewood delivers a warm and projective sound as well as catching your eye!
- Aesthetic Frills - Perfectly complimenting the wood grain swirls, the patterned binding, patterned rosette bevelled edges and high gloss finish help to accentuate the beauty of this instrument.
- Concert Body Shape - Offering a good compromise between smaller Soprano and larger Tenor, the Concert shape is the most vesatile choice with a slightly wider neck and wider string spacing.
Barnes & Mullins Concert Ukulele, Becote Specifications:
BODY & CONSTRUCTION
- SIZE: Concert
- TOP: Becote
- BACK & SIDES: Becote
- BRIDGE: Composite Wood
- BINDING: Patterned Composite Wood
- SADDLE: Nubone
- FINISH: High Gloss
- NECK: Okoume
- FINGERBOARD: Composite Wood
- FRETS: 18
- INLAYS: ABS Dots
- STRINGS: Aquila ‘Nylgut'
- MACHINEHEADS: Closed Gear - Black
- NUT WIDTH: 35mm
- SCALE LENGTH: 382mm
- WEIGHT: 0.6kg
|Barnes and Mullins
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|guitar back and sides
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.