B-Stock Yamaha DZR10 2-Way Bi-Amped Active Loudspeaker
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
This product may have been opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or may have non-essential parts or software missing. Otherwise, the product operates as new. The product in the image may not be of the exact item, but if there are any concerns around packaging, condition or usability before dispatch, we will contact you immediately.
When buying a B-Stock product from PMT, you'll get exactly the same manufacturer's warranty and protection as if you bought an A-Grade product!
The Yamaha DZR10 is a 2-way bi-amped active loudspeaker equipped with a 10" woofer and delivers incredible audio with a powerful 137 dB SPL.
Power, Portability and Fantastic Sound
Yamaha's DZR10 delivers best-in-class SPL performance with advanced DSP processing and amazing low-frequency sound reproduction with a huge level of power that defies its compact and lightweight design.
Yamaha DZR10 2-Way Bi-Amped Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF and a 10" LF
- Maximum 137dB SPL and 44Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's audio engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-CONTOUR compression for great sound
- Highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
96kHz DSP and Advanced FIR-X Tuning for Great Sound with Low Latency
With 96kHz DSP processors, the high power output of the DZR10 is channelled into high-resolution sound with incredibly low latency.
The DZR10 also boasts the newly developed Advanced FIR-X tuning, a significantly upgraded version of Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning technology.
Using FIR filters, the DZR10 is able to provide amazingly smooth frequency response, delivering beautifully clear audio excellent sound imaging without phase distortion.
Accurate EQ filter is also on hand, allowing for precise adjustment to get optimum results and best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.
Using the built-in LCD screen, you get easy access to a wide variety of DSP functions and presets as well as be able to make fine adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing.
You can also store up to 8 user presets with all your own parameter adjustments or make use of the optimised factory presets.
D-CONTOUR Multi-Band Compressor
Making sure your sound stays clear and consistent, even when driven hard, the DZR10 utilised the D-CONTOUR intelligent multi-band compressor.
It works by constantly monitoring multiple frequency bands of your signal and applying optimum equalisation to each one so that even the highest output levels are delivered with incredible clarity.
D-CONTOUR also gives you the choice of two different settings; FOH/MAN and MONITOR mode so you get optimum results for your chosen PA configuration.
Both presets have been designed and perfected with the results of countless listening tests performed by sound engineers to ensure you get consistent sound with low distortion whatever the output level.
When switched to FOH/MAIN mode, the lower frequencies are boosted to compensate for the low end that is usually lost when PA speakers are suspended or mounted on stands.
Switch over to MONITOR mode and the D-CONTOUR will give you sound that is optimised for floor monitoring, reducing low frequencies that can become problematic while soothing out a wide range of frequencies to deliver incredible clarity.
2000W High Power Class-D Amplification
The DZR10 also boasts a new, highly efficient Class-D Amplification module which produces best-in-class 2000 watts of power with a hefty 137 dB SPL.
Power output is maximised with the use of a universal switching mode power supply with PFC so you get great, stable results while the amplifiers have been specially selected and optimised to match the full-range DZR10's custom designed high and low frequency transducers.
Custom Designed HF and LF Transducers
Delivering pronounced, crisp and clear high frequencies is a HF transducer comprised of a 2" voice coil and 1" throat compression driver with a titanium diaphragm and powerful neodymium magnet houses within a heat-resistant and durable aluminium frame.
The proprietary 10" LF transducer has been newly developed for use with the DZR10 and features a large 3" voice coil with a cast aluminium frame and an extremely strong yet lightweight neodymium magnet, which despite its lightweight construction can handle high power while delivering powerful low frequencies.
The result is powerful, distortion free audio, even at the highest outputs, with tightly controlled response and particularly sweet sounding mid-bass and vocal range frequencies for beautiful musicality in the sound.
Flexible Installation Options
Another great feature of the Yamaha DZR10 powered loudspeaker is the rotatable horn that allows you to adapt for different mounting situations and the acoustics of the venue.
Yamaha's constant directivity horns have been designed to provide smooth coverage over your desired coverage area while minimising roll-off, a common problem for conventional horn designs.
When mounting with a speaker pole, the DZR10 gives you a choice of two sockets – one for standard level positioning and another that holds the speaker at a -7 degrees tilt.
You can also fly the DZR10 via the 8 x M10 and 2 x M8 rigging points or mount it with a separately available bracket.
Covering 90x60 degrees dispersion, the rotatable horn allows you to get great sound however you want to place the DZR10.
Great Construction for Portability and Performance
The DZR10's cabinet is constructed from high grade 15mm thick plywood that is then covered with a highly durable, military-grade Polyurea coating. Combined, these features ensure the DZR10 can withstand all the rigours of life on the road.
For added portability, the Yamaha DZR10 loud speaker also comes equipped with die-cast aluminium handles found on the top and side of the enclosure.
Powerful Output and Perfect Audio
Yamaha's DZR10 raises the bar when it comes to portability, performance and convenience.
Packed with fantastic features for sound that is great every time with awesome power handling and fantastic portability, the Yamaha DZR10 is one seriously formidable package.
Buy the Yamaha DZR10 now and enjoy the fantastic sound that this incredibly well designed powered loudspeaker provides.
Yamaha DZR10 2-Way Bi-Amped Active Loudspeaker Specs:
- Speaker Type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 44Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage Area: H90 Degree x V60 Degree (Rotatable)
- LF Components: 10" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- HF Components: 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 137dB SPL *1
- Power Rating – Dynamic: 2000W (LF:1000W, MF/HF: 1000W) *2
- Power Rating – Continuous: 1300W (LF: 920W, MF/HF: 380W)
- I/O Connectors – Analogue I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kOhms, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- I/O Connectors – Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- I/O Connectors – AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power Consumption: 45W (Idle), 150W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Top x1, Side x1
- Pole Socket: 35 mm x2 (0° or -7°)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50 Degrees
- Rigging: M10 x8, M8 x2
Weight and Dimensions:
- Width: 315mm (12.4")
- Height: 537mm (21.1") (with rubber feet)
- Depth: 345mm (13.6")
- Net Weight: 17.9kg (39.5lbs)
*1: With recommended DSP processing.
*2: Total peak power of individual outputs (AC 120V, 25 ). This value was measured at minimum load impedance, with protection released.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.