B-Stock Yamaha DTX10 E-Drum Kit, TCS Heads, Black Forest
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Combining Yamaha's world-class acoustic drum history with the newest in digital drumming, sampling, and music technology, the DTX10 Electronic Drum Kit defines the new high-end range of the Yamaha E-Drums range - complete with Yamaha's new innovative TCS head pads, you've got an extremely versatile instrument for both the stage and the studio.
Create, Inspire & Connect.
Featuring real wooden shells, innovative TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) drum pad technology, a new bass drum pad and a larger 3-zone ride cymbal - this latest addition to Yamaha's long-standing line of electronic kits promises professional sounds and features for players of all levels.
Yamaha DTX10 E-Drum Kit, TCS Heads, Black Forest Key Features:
- XP125SD-X DTX TCS 12" 2- Zone Snare Pad
- PCY175 3-Zone 17" Cymbal Pad for ride cymbal with positional sensing
- KP128 12” mesh headed, bass drum pad with multi layer cushion damping
- 3x Kit Modifier Knobs to instantly add real sampled room ambience, compression and other effects
- Independent compression for every channel
- 3 Sweepable Band EQ for every channel
- Transient adjustment for every channel
- Trainings Functions
- 256-note Polyphony
- 8 individual outputs plus master left and right
- Links to Rec'n'share App for Android and iOS for recording, practising and filming
Textured Cellular Silicone Sophistication
Utilizing real Yamaha birch drum shells, the TCS head drum pads not only boast the authentic look of a full-scale acoustic drum kit but they deliver maximum drumming integrity for when you need it the most. With the same lugs and hoops that are used on Yamaha’s acoustic drums and the same beautifully sprayed finish as Yamaha's acoustic drums, you've got all the authenticity and response of a real kit, with all the versatility and modern benefits of an E-drum kit - it's a win-win situation!
Next Generation Professional Sound Module
At the heart of it all sits the DTX-PROX Drum Trigger Module, an impressive central sound module that takes sound quality, functionality, and usability to staggering new heights. Offering over 400 unique, high-quality sounds and samples, recorded in some of the best studios in Europe, the DTX-PROX allows you instantly change the sound of the kit through the Kit Modifier Knobs - adjusting real sampled room ambience, kit compression, and other effects in real time.
As well as a host of studio effects and EQ options, you're able to load up to 1000 of you own samples, allowing you to truly tailor the sound of your kits to match your creative needs, whether in the studio, on the stage, or just jamming along to your favourite tracks at home. Complete with up to 10 outputs, you're more than prepared to take on any professional live or studio situations.
Available Now at PMT Online
The Yamaha DTX10 takes a massive technological step forward with it's powerful combination of the latest digital drumming, sampling, and music technology and Yamahas' world class acoustic drum history.
Yamaha DTX10 E-Drum Kit Includes:
- DTX-PROX Drum Trigger Module (x1)
- XP125SD-X 12" TCS Snare Pad (x1)
- XP105T-X 10" Tom Pads (x2)
- XP125T 12" Tom Pad (x1)
- KP128 Kick Pad (x1)
- PCY175 Pad (x1) Ride Pad
- PCY155 Pad (x1) Crash Pad
- PCY135 Pad (x1) Crash Pad
- RHH135 Hi Hat Controller
- RS10-HXR Hex Rack System
- Power adapter, Module holder, manual
Yamaha DTX10 E-Drum Kit, TCS Heads, Black Forest Specifications:
- MIDI Interface: Both USB and 5-pin MIDI Out
- USB: Both for computer/tablet/phone linking and also sample loading
- Internal Effects: Yes – Compression, Transient Control and EQ on every channel, plus 2x Send Effects, plus Master Effects.
- Master Out: L+R
- Individual Outs: 4x Stereo outputs
- Headphone Connection: 6.3mm and 3.5mm
- Auxiliary Input: 6.3mm and 3.5mm
- Integrated Metronome: Yes
- Recording Function: USB (90 seconds internally or 90 minutes to USB)
- Display: Yes
- Digital Output: Yes, USB Audio to device, or record direct to USB drive.
- Bass Drum Pedal Included?: No
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.