B-Stock Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Quad Core
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The UAD2 Quad Satellite is an affordable way to harness the processing power of the Apollo Firewire audio interfaces in a compact, computer-friendly DSP accelerator format to host Universal Audio's legendary plug-ins via VST, AU or RTAS. UAD plug-ins are widely recognized as the highest quality tools for mixing and mastering, with an emphasis on emulations of classic analogue gear. The UAD-2 Satellite ships with the Analogue Classics bundle, which gives you vintage compression, EQ and reverb tools, right out of the box.
Universal Audio has gone to incredible lengths to find out what makes great analogue hardware tick and recreate that in plugin format for your DAW. Who would know better than the company which created the worlds favourite compressor, the 1176 and still make quality analogue and digital hardware to this day.
Few companies can boast the heritage of Universal Audio, so you know they deliver the sound of the '60s from Ampex tape, 80's Lexicon reverb, or modern valve tone from a Manley Massive Passive. From serious home recordists to multi-platinum mix engineers, UAD Powered Plug-Ins have been winning over audio professionals for more than 10 years. The reason is simple. No other plug-ins so faithfully capture the sound and behaviour of classic analogue equipment — from rare compressors and equalizers to vintage reverb processors and tape machines.
UA UAD-2 SATELLITE THUNDERBOLT 3 QUAD-CORE FEATURES:
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 4 (QUAD) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe card(s), UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
UA UAD-2 SATELLITE THUNDERBOLT 3 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-bit Edition)
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorise UAD plug-ins
- 6 GB available storage
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|UAD Analog Classics Plus bundle
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.