B-Stock Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
With the Taylor GS-Mini E Rosewood Plus, you get a premium-quality, compact, portable, lightweight, and highly playable electro acoustic guitar for a fantastic price.
This guitar boasts time-honoured Taylor construction quality and sound in a compact package, with plug n' play electronics, and even a softshell case to keep it safe. So order yours at PMT Online today, and avoid missing out on this Limited Edition beauty!
Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus Key Features
- Taylor GS Mini - The ultra-portable GS Mini is a scaled down take on Taylor's popular Grand Symphony acoustic guitar shape. This guitar is designed with travelling musicians in mind and stows away easily in any vehicle or overhead compartment, making it the perfect travel companion.
- Quality Construction - Taylor's reputation for making quality guitars with exceptional materials most certainly extends to their GS Mini lineup. This particular model features a genuine Solid Sitka Spruce top, with layered Rosewood for the back and sides, delivering an exquisite combination of tone and durability.
- Superb Playability - In true Taylor fashion the GS Mini sports the kind of neck profile that sits perfectly in your hand, resulting in maximum levels of comfort and playability. In addition to this, the shorter 23.5" Scale length results in reduced string tension and hand fatigue.
- On-Board Electronics - For when you want to record or amplify your playing to an audience, Taylor have included an ES-B pickup and preamp system.
- Softshell Case Included - As if all of that wasn't enough, Taylor have also included a padded softshell case with this guitar. This case is designed to keep the guitar safe from scratches, knocks, and spills as you travel to and from your performances, and even comes complete with a storage compartment for you to store your spare strings, straps, sheet music and more.
Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood Plus Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Symphony Mini
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Varnish
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Body Bracing: X-Bracing with Relief Rout
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Standard Carve
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 23.5"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: Taylor ES-B
- Strings: Elixir, .013-.056
- Case/Gig Bag: Softshell Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||GS Mini Series|
|Neck Wood||Tropical Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand symphony|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.