B-Stock Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster, MN, Olympic White
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Fresh out of the laboratory, Fenders' new rule-breaking Paranormal Series of guitars prides itself on mashing together well-known classic Fender characteristics to deliver an entirely new creation that takes the best from both.
Telecaster, Meet Jazzmaster
Take the classic offset Jazzmaster style body and kitting it out with the fundemental components from Fenders' iconic Telecaster, the Squier Paranormal Series Offset Telecaster gives you the classic country twang of telecaster in combination with the comfortable contours of the Jazzmasters' offset body shape.
Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster, MN, Olympic White Key Features:
- Squier Paranormal Series Mashup
- Unique Offset Telecaster Shaped Body
- Slim 'C'-Shaped Maple Neck
- Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickups
- Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Olympic White Finish & Tortoiseshell Pickguard
Twangy Tele Tone
Kicking out some versatile Telecaster attitude, the two Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups work in harmony with the vintage-style string-through-body bridge to deliver the classic versatile tonality that put Fender on the map. The orignal all-in-one workhorse, you really can achieve anything from a classic country twang to modern rock tones.
Fitted with a gloss finished slim “C”-shaped maple neck, you've got precision playability blended with modern comfort, all while maintaining the classic Telecaster shaped headstock for some signature flair.
Finished in a classic Olympic White finish, the Jazzmasters curvaceous contours have never looked so good - guaranteed to turn some heads and ensure you really stand out from the crowd with this one-of-a-kind mashup of legends.
Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster, MN, Olympic White Specifications:
- Series: Paranormal
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome
- Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil (Bridge), Fender Designed
- Alnico Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck,
- Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.