Are you a complete beginner, looking to get a great deal on your first electric guitar? Bothered about whether or not it's in 100% perfect condition? Then we have just the thing for you!
Vintage Fender Style, For An Awesome Price!
With the Squier Bullet Telecaster, seen here with a Limited Edition Butterscotch Blonde finish, you get a super affordable guitar that pays homage to the legacy of the Fender Telecaster, with vintage-style looks and incredible tone.
As you can see in the above images, this guitar has (unfortunately) picked up a chip to the paintwork, and the tip from the pickup selector switch has gone missing - hence the B-Stock status and price reduction.
No need to worry though, as these things don't affect how the guitar plays or sounds in any way!
B-Stock Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde Specs
- Name: FSR Bullet Telecaster, Laurel Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- MPN: 0370045550
- Series: Bullet
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Material: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.