B Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster, Olympic White
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Are you on the hunt for a vintage-style guitar, that looks, sounds, and feels like an authentic 70's-style Fender, but costs a fraction of the price? Then you've come to the right place!
Affordable, Vintage-Style Strat
With the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster, seen here with an Olympic White finish, you get a budget-friendly guitar that helps encapsulate the style and tone of the 1970s.
Featuring a classic double cutaway design, large 70's style headstock, and a trio of 70's style single coil pickups, this 100%-designed-by-Fender guitar is a superb gateway into rock and roll history.
Unfortunately, during its time in our store this guitar has picked up a knock to its headstock, resulting in it picking up its B-Stock status.
No need to worry though, this damage is just superficial and doesn't affect the guitar's performance or tone in any way!
B Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster, Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster, Laurel Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model: #0374020501
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.540000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!