Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster Laurel Fingerboard Olympic White
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
If you're looking for a vintage-style Strat that looks like it's straight out of the 1970s, then look no further: the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster Laurel Fingerboard Olympic White is here!
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster Laurel Fingerboard Olympic White Highlights
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster models
- Larger 70's-style Strat headstock
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
Affordable Vintage-Style Strat
With a striking Olympic White finish, perfectly offset by a faux tortoiseshell pickguard, and a larger 70's-style headstock with period-correct decals, the vintage-vibe is uncanny.
Featuring a slim, easy-to-play "C"-shaped neck, and sporting a set of Fender-designed Alnico single-coil pickups, this guitar is a perfect combination of playability, aesthetics, and pristine tone.
Squier Classic Vibe
Squier's prestigious Classic Vibe lineup was designed to offer high-quality instruments with a vintage sensibility, at a price point that's attainable for all. The end result is a range of guitars and basses that many enthusiasts agree are amongst the finest that Squier has ever produced.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster Laurel Fingerboard Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster, Laurel Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model: #0374020501
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.540000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.