B-Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar 3-Colour Sunburst
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This B-Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar in a timeless 3-Colour Sunburst offers great style with distinctive tone. It has a chip in the side, which doesn't affect performance, so we're offering it to you at an excellent price.
Authentic Fender Jaguar Vibe
100% designed by Fender and featuring Fender-designed alnico pickups, the Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar gives you authentic Fender style and tone but at a great value price.
All the unique controls of the Jaguar are there, so you can really shape your tone to perfection too and make your own signature sound.
Inspired by 1970s-era Fender Jaguar guitars, the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar has fantastic retro-Fender vibes.
Buy the B-Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar in 3-Colour Sunburst from PMT Online now to get a fantastic guitar at a fantastic price and perform with authentic Fender sound and style.
B-Stock Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar, Laurel Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0374090500
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.10x15.10x44.30 IN
- Weight: 10.35 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.690000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.