The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, seen here in a classic 3-Colour Sunburst, gives you beautifully authentic retro Jaguar style.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features
- Stylish, vintage-style Jaguar guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Classic 3-colour Sunburst finish
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jaguar Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Traditional Jaguar electronics system
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Budget-Friendly, Vintage-Inspired Jaguar
With the new Squier Classic Vibe lineup you will find what many players consider to be some of the finest instruments the company have created.
Each of these guitars and basses have been 100% designed by fender, and are inspired by classic Fender instruments of yesteryear.
With its short 24" scale, this Squier Jaguar is very easy to play and ideal if you have small hands.
This great playability is enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck profile and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard with narrow-tall frets.
Authentic Jaguar Growl
Thanks to the two Fender-Designed Alnico single-coil pickups, this guitar produces those much-loved, authentic Jaguar tones.
These pickups are complimented by a traditional Jaguar switching system too, allowing you to change between Rhythm and Lead circuits, as well as activate that famous Tone Circuit.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Color: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.690000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.