B-Stock Schecter PT Pro EB Trans Purple Burst Electric Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Are you looking for a high-performance, reasonably priced guitar that combines old-school stylish with modern playability? Then the Schecter PT Pro, seen here in a gorgeous Translucent Purple Burst finish, could well be for you.
Anything But Traditional
Featuring a classic T-Style body shape, super-sleek bolt-on neck, and an incredibly versatile electronics setup, this axe is ideal for gigging, recording, and home rehearsal times.
Schecter PT Pro MN Trans Purple Burst Electric Guitar Highlights
- High-powered T-Style single-cutaway guitar
- Stylish quilted maple veneer top over an Alder body
- Smooth-playing, super-sleek Roasted Maple neck and Ebony fingerboard
- Two vintage-inspired Schecter USA Z-Plus humbuckers with independent split coil functions offer maximum tonal versatility
- Stainless steel bridge saddles offer improved sustain
- Blacked-out hardware
- Glow-in-the-dark side markers offer a handy reference point on even the darkest of stages
- Ideal for working professionals and gigging artists
Built For Speed
In true Schecter PT fashion the PT Pro is equipped with a fast-playing Thin "C"-shaped neck. However, unlike other models, the Maple in this case has been put through a heat-treating process.
This "Roasting" process removes all moisture and impurities from the Maple, ultimately strengthening the guitar neck and resulting in a much smoother playing surface.
Not only does this guitar sport a Roasted Maple neck, but it sports a 14"-radius Ebony fingerboard too - allowing you to perform fast and fluid lead-lines with relative ease.
Vintage Schecter Tone
Before they delved into the world of guitar making, Schecter were renowned for producing some of the finest pickups on the market, and they continue to do so to this day.
The pickups on this guitar - a pair of USA-made Z-Plus humbuckers - have been designed to perfectly recreate the powerful tone and character of those earliest Schecter creations.
Each of the 12 high-carbon pole pieces on these pickups are fully-adjustable, allowing you to tweak them for the perfect tone, and the medium-output pickups deliver a well-defined, punchy attack without any tweaking needed.
As if that wasn't enough, each of the pickups features a Split Coil function, allowing you to create bright and articulate single coil tones at will.
Schecter PT Pro EB Trans Purple Burst Electric Guitar Specs
- Model Name: PT Pro
- Item Number: 863
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Guitar Color: Trans Purple Burst
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Inlays: Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Glow in the Dark
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colors: Trans Purple Burst
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Binding: Ivory 1-ply
- Bridge: PT-H w/Stainless Steel Saddles/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Z-Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Z-Plus
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Roasted Maple Neck
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.