B-Stock Roland SPD-SX Digital Sampling Pad
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Perfect for inserting some versatility into your drumming. The B-Stock B-Stock Roland SPD-SX Digital Sampling Pad is the perfect tool for enhancing your drum soundscape.
Being B-Stock, this Roland pad comes with a few stick marks and scuffs on the unit but is in perfect working order.
B-Stock Roland SPD-SX Digital Sampling Pad Specs and Features:
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 4 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 720 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
- Two external trigger inputs allowing you to connect up to four Pads.
- Maximum Polyphony: 20 voices
- Sampling Time: Approx. 180 min. in stereo (360 min. in mono)
- Data Format: 16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Dimensions: 364 mm, 14-3/8 inches x 331 mm , 13-1/16 inches x 94 mm , 3-3/4 inches
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5 lbs. 9 oz.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.700000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!