B-Stock Roland LX705 Digital Home Piano Charcoal Black
Heavy item delivery from £65
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Roland LX705 digital home piano, seen here in a subtle yet captivating charcoal black, delivers superior piano tone from an amazing four-speaker system and is the most affordable piano in the LX700 series.
Authentic Acoustic Grand Piano Sound
Despite being the most affordable digital piano in the LX700 series, the Roland LX705 boasts many of the great features found in the higher end models.
A responsive keyboard, authentic piano tones and a number of ambient effects and tutorial features along with Bluetooth connectivity and a great sounding four-speaker system combine in a great looking, compact cabinet.
Roland LX705 Digital Home Piano Charcoal Black Key Features:
- Express Yourself with PHA-50 Keyboard and Progressive Damper Action Pedals
- Authentic Acoustic Tone from Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling Technology
- Two World-Class Piano Models Built In – European Grand and American Grand
- Capture the Atmosphere of the World’s Greatest Stages and Studios
- ‘My Stage’ Feature Allows You to Combine Piano Sound and Ambience for Emulating Specific Venues
- Acoustic Projection System, with 2-Way/4-Speakers
- Headphones Acoustic Projection for Immersive and Realistic Experience when Wearing Headphones
- Includes a Large Collection of Non-Piano Sounds such as Electric Piano, Strings, Organ, and More
- Simple and Modern Luxury Cabinet Design Invites You to Play Everyday
- Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth® and Practice Piano with Audio from Apps Routed Through the Piano’s Speaker System
- Compatible with Piano Every Day App Which Encourages You to Play the Piano More Often
Stylish Cabinet Design
With the most compact cabinet in the LX700 range, the Roland LX705 fits comfortably in your living room or apartment.
Its stylish design with clean lines and classy finish is the perfect complement to your décor.
A hint of modernity combines with tradition and timelessness for a digital piano that looks fantastic without dominating the room.
A Powerful Four-Speaker System for Great Sound
The Roland LX705 digital piano utilises an Acoustic Projection System, giving you great power and clarity.
The two-way, four-speaker layout is designed in such a way that each section has a specific role. The end result is superior tone with excellent reproduction of an acoustic piano sound across the entire dynamic range.
Because of this fantastic design, you will enjoy immersive, clear and dynamic sound whether you’re performing yourself or streaming music from a separate device.
One of the most important factors of choosing the right piano is how it feels.
With this in mind, Roland have equipped the LX705 digital piano with a PHA-50 keyboard.
From pianissimo to fortissimo, staccato to legato, the keys of the LX705 give you fantastic control and have great response to your touch.
Wooden keys are inspiring due to years of tradition, plus they look beautiful and feel great.
However, a completely wooden keyboard would require regular maintenance.
With the Roland LX705's PHA-50 keyboard featuring a blend of wood and moulded material you get the best of both worlds.
The Roland LX705 piano has also been fitted with Progressive Damper Action pedals that rival some of the best acoustic pianos available.
At the core of what sets the LX700 series apart from other digital pianos on the market is the incredible technology within.
Roland’s PureAcoustic Piano Modelling and PureAcoustic Ambience technology produces incredible sound to give you an amazingly realistic listening experience.
From the two built in world class piano models (European Grand and American Grand) to the additional sounds such as electric pianos, organs and strings – it all sounds fantastic.
Furthermore, you can use the “My Stage” function to recreate the tone and atmosphere of specific playing venues.
Bluetooth connectivity opens you up to a world of app connectivity and even allows you to play your favourite songs from your device to be heard through the LX705’s amazing speaker system.
Other convenient features such as the Twin Piano mode, metronome and headphone connectivity add tonnes of extra value to this already amazing instrument.
Piano Every Day App Support
Another great feature of the LX705 digital home piano is its compatibility with Roland’s new Piano Every Day app.
Install the app on your phone or tablet and you get access to Sheet Music Direct; the world’s largest collection of online sheet music.
You can browse this huge library with music scores ranging from classical to pop and jazz.
Furthermore, when used with the LX700 series, you get access to the music notation of over 300 songs onboard the piano so you can get started straight away!
Connect your device to the LX705 and your performance data will automatically be recorded and you can view it with the app’s piano roll window and listen back to it.
The Piano Every Day app also has a number of features to help you learn songs and encourage you to play piano every day.
Great to Play, Hear and See
Fabulous cabinet design along with excellent hardware, a great speaker system and modern digital technology work together to give you an all around fantastic digital piano for the home.
The most affordable piano in the Roland LX700 range, the LX705 digital piano is extremely competitive with a number of fantastic features at a great price.
Buy yours now from PMT Online and play piano how you’ve always wanted to.
Roland LX705 Digital Home Piano Specs:
- Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modeling
- Piano: Limitless (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones)
- Other: 256
- Total 324 tones
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 types
- 12 types
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System
- Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet + Near-field Speakers: 12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
- -Rated Power Output
- 25 W x 2
- 5 W x 2
- Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 types
- 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Key Off Noise
- Hammer Noise
- Duplex Scale
- Full Scale String Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Cabinet Resonance
- Soundboard Type
- Damper Noise
- Soft Pedal Type
- Single Note Tuning
- Single Note Volume
- Single Note Character
- US: Total 399 songs
- Other: Total 389 songs
- Listening: 22 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Easy Piano: 10 songs (US only)
- Let's Sing with DO RE MI: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
[Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)]
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- TwinPiano (with Individual Mode)
- Transpose (in semitones)
- Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- Volume limit function
- Panel Lock
- Auto Off
- Music rest: with Music holders
- Key cover: Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
- Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- DC In jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- AC adaptor
- 14 W (13 W--35 W)
-Dimensions (including piano stand)
- 1,383 (W) x 468 (D) x 1,038 (H) mm
- 54-1/2 (W) x 18-7/16 (D) x 40-7/8 (H) inches
-Weight (including piano stand)
- LX705-PE: 76.1 kg/167 lbs 13 oz
- LX705-CH, LX705-CHL, LX705-DR, LX705-LA: 74.6 kg/164 lbs 8 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
- "Roland Piano Masterpieces"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
-Option (sold separately)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||74.600000|
|Effects||PureAcoustic Headphone Ambience|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Synthesis Type||PureAcoustic Modelling|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.