This B-Stock Roland JUPITER-X 61-Key Synthesizer is in great condition but has small signs of use as it has been on display in our Manchester store and comes without the original box so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
Incredible Sound Design and Powerful Control
Bringing back the classic Roland JUPITER design and build quality but with cutting edge technology and a new synth engine, the Roland JUPITER-X is the definitive take on this iconic synthesizer.
Buy the B-Stock Roland JUPITER-X 61-Key Synthesizer from PMT Online to get an excellent, powerful and versatile synthesizer at an excellent price but act quick as it'll sell fast!
B-Stock Roland JUPITER-X 61-Key Synthesizer Specs
- Keyboard: 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core
- Various MODEL sound generators
- Parts: 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Preset tone: 4,000 or greater
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: 90 or greater
- Scene: 256
- Multi-Effects: 4 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 5 systems
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS / Compressor
- Master EQ / Compressor
- Arpeggiator: I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
- Arpeggio Parts: 5 parts
- Controllers: Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever Wheel x 2
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Bluetooth: Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)DisplayGraphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Speaker Amplifier Power Output: 4 W x 2
- Speakers: Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2, Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4 inch phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- External Memory: USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- Power Supply: AC 117â€“240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Power cord
- Width: 1,090 mm | 42-15/16 inches
- Depth: 447 mm | 17-5/8 inches
- Height: 119 mm | 4-11/16 inches
- Weight: 16.9 kg | 37 lbs 5 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.