Check out the new Roland JUPITER-X Synthesizer: a premium-quality, 61-key synth that combines classic Roland synth sounds with modern functionality.
Iconic New Synth, With Legendary Sound And Design
The name JUPITER - when associated with Roland - is synonymous with the pinnacle of sound and reliability, and has been ever since the 1978 release of the JUPITER-4.
With the JUPITER-X you get a combination of classic Roland JUPITER design and build quality, with an all new synth engine that's more powerful than anything that preceeds it.
Roland JUPITER-X Synthesizer Highlights
- Premium-grade synth with Classic Roland design
- Powerful new synth engine
- Faithfully recreates vintage Roland Jupiter instruments
- Next generation arpeggiator
- Layers up to five instrument parts - four synths, and one drum
- Rugged construction, with tough metal chassis and premium components
- Compact keyboard and battery-powered operation allow you to play on the go
- Finance options available
Big, Bold, And Beautiful
With its 61-key aftertouch-enabled keyboard, all new Jupiter synth engine, the new JUPITER-X is the very peak of sound quality and design.
Featuring a familiar layout, and a huge array of controls, you can really dig in and shape your sound with ease.
Not only that, but the extended controls are large and comfortable, and the aftertouch-enabled keys are an absolute dream to play.
Classic Analog To Vintage Digital And More
With Roland's latest sound-engine at its disposal, the JUPITER-X is capable of reproducing an array of legendary Roland synthesizers.
Amongst these classics you will encounter the likes of the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and even the SH-101, alongside a range of vintage digital machines and modern pianos.
Intelligent And Inspiring
In addition to the multitude of voices available at your command with the JUPITER-X, you also get the next-generation I-Arpeggio function.
This arpeggiator uses artificial intelligence to take your input and create complimentary drum parts, basslines, chords, and arpeggiated lines.
Don't be fooled into thinking these are just stock backing tracks either: each of the beats and phrases are generated intelligently and will help clear those dreaded moments of writer's block.
Thanks to the array of large, comfortable knobs, sliders and buttons situated on this synth, you can adjust settings on ther fly.
Whether you want to include precise, smooth sweeps, subtly alter your sound, or even switch quickly between synth layers, these allow you to immediately take control of any aspect of your sound.
Create complex backing tracks with ease thanks to the JUPITER-X's powerful audio engine.
This engine allows you to layer up to five parts - four synths, and one drum - simultaneously, and makes use of such Roland classics as the JX-8P or JUPITER-8.
Want to create the ideal bass and lead split with a combination of the SH-101 and JUNO-106? Then you can. Want to layer a rich RD piano with lush JX-8P strings? You can do that also.
In fact, there isn't much that the JUPITER-X can't allow you to do.
Roland Jupiter X Specs
- Keyboard: 61 Keys (semi-weighted keyboard and channel aftertouch)
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core
- Various MODEL sound generators
- Parts: 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Preset tone: 4,000 or greater
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: 90 or greater
- Scene: 256
- Multi-Effects: 4 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 5 systems
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS / Compressor
- Master EQ / Compressor
- Arpeggiator: I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
- Arpeggio Parts: 5 parts
- Controllers: Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever Wheel x 2
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Bluetooth: Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)DisplayGraphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Speaker Amplifier Power Output: 4 W x 2
- Speakers: Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2, Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4 inch phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- External Memory: USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- Power Supply: AC 117–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Power cord
- Width: 1,090 mm | 42-15/16 inches
- Depth: 447 mm | 17-5/8 inches
- Height: 119 mm | 4-11/16 inches
- Weight: 16.9 kg | 37 lbs 5 oz
|Effects||multi-effects: 4 systems, 90 types, part eq: 5 systems, overdrive, reverb: 7 types, chorus: 4 types, delay: 5 types, mic ns / compressor, master eq / compressor|
|Power Supply||ac 117–240 v, 50/60 hz|
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
|Speakers||full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2|
|Pedals||not included - dp series optional|
|Synthesis Type||zen-core, sound modelling generators|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*