B-stock Roland Gr55s Guitar Synth Pedal
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/customer-care get in touch with our friendly sales team
The Roland GR-55S is a powerful, revolutionary synth processor for your electric guitar or bass that features never-before-seen DSP power.
Thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology offers faster and more-accurate tracking than any other processor in its class.
Featuring a triple-core generator with a world-class array of virtual basses, guitars, amplifiers, and synth voices, the GR55S offers tones and textures never heard before.
Suitable for use both on-stage and in the studio.
B-Stock Roland GR-55S Guitar Synth Key Features
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
B-Stock Roland GR-55S Guitar Synth Specs
- PCM Sound Generator: 2 tones
- Modeling Sound Generator: 1 tone
- PCM Tones: 910 types
- Modeling Tones: 23 types (guitar mode), 17 types (bass mode)
- MFX (Multi-Effects): 20 types
- AMP (Preamp): 42 types
- MOD (Modulation): 14 types
- DELAY: 7 types
- REVERB: 5 types
- CHORUS: 4 types
- EQ: 1 typePatch Memory
- Guitar Mode Preset: 270 + User: 297
- Bass Mode Preset: 90 + User: 297
- AD Conversion: 24-bit (GK Pickup), 24-bit + AF method (Normal Pickup)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- OUTPUT jacks Nominal Output: -10 dBu
- GUITAR OUT jack Nominal Output: -10 dBu
- OUTPUT jacks Impedence: 2 k ohms
- GUITAR OUT jack Impedence: 2 k ohms
- USB Memory File Format: WAV, AIFF
- Display Graphic LCD 240 x 64 dots
- GK IN connector (13 pins DIN type)
- GUITAR OUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT) (5-pin DIN type)
- USB COMPUTER connector (supports Hi-Speed USB, USB MIDI and USB Audio)
- USB MEMORY connector (supports Hi-Speed USB Flash Memory)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9V
- Current Draw: 700 mA
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.