B-Stock Nord Stage 4 88 Keyboard
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Setting a new standard for Nord's flaship range of intuitive stage-ready keyboards, the Nord Stage Series returns with its improved 4th generation - boasting a new and expanded range of performance enhancing features and award-winning technologies.
With a set of 88 fully weighted Triple Sensor keys, the Nord Stage 4 88 is the most comprehensive offering in the new and improved series, delivering on-the-fly creativity and boundless musical expression for the professional performers who demand only the best.
Nord Stage 4 88 Key Features:
- New Features - Alongside a brand new panel design that adds dedicated LED faders for each layer of the new versatile Layer Scene function, you've got an expanded preset library and effect section for added performance flexibility!
- Highly Sensitivity - With 88 notes worth of fully weighted, triple-sensor keys (A-C), you'll feel the reponse in every touch like never before, complete with Physical Drawbars, aftertouch with LED indicators.
- Grand Designs - In true Nord fashion, the Nord Stage 4 enhances the already impressive offering of Piano sounds with a range of new features such as Dynamic compression and Unison.
- Layer Up - Utilizing the powerful Nord Wave 2 Synth engine, the built-in synth section takes full advantage of three independent layers to deliver a plethora of creative possibilities.
- Vital Organs - Award-winning for good reason, Nords selection of Organ simulations are further enhanced with the addition of new physical drawbards and LED indicatiors for the ultimate 'hands-on' performance!
- Effective Effects - Kitted out with a powerful new dedicated effect section for each layers, you've got access to an extensive range including brand new 'Pump' and 'Spin' effects along alongside new variations of Reverb, Delay, Amps and Modulation effects.
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Number of Keys
|Stage 4 Series
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.