B-Stock Mapex Saturn 2020 Fusion 4-Piece Shell Pack, Satin Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Looking for an all-new drum kit, that will not only plays fantastic, but also produces a clear and focused sound? Then we have just the thing for you!
Premium-Grade Drumkit From Mapex
With the Mapex Saturn 2020 Fusion kit, seen here in a Satin Black finish, you get a superb 4-piece shell-pack, crafted using cutting edge techniques to deliver a superior feel, and just the right amount of resonance.
Mapex Saturn 2020 Fusion 4-Piece Shell Pack, Satin Black Key Features
- The Maple and Walnut hybrid shell produces a strong attack and a rich tone that projects well in live settings and tracks perfectly in the studio. It's the classic Saturn sound.
- Saturn comes standard with Mapex SONIClear Bearing Edges allowing for the direct transmission of sound, reducing unwanted frequencies and providing a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
- The static 90 degree floor tom legs with Sonic pedestal feet eliminate the transfer of energy to the floor keeping maximum resonance in the drum.
- Toms and bass drums have different combinations of vent holes. These air flow vents are placed at the Nodal line with the lugs, so as to not affect the resonance of the shells.
Versatility Is The Key
Whether you're wanting a kit for straight-forward rock and roll, or you're wanting to tune your kit appropriately for jazz/fusion music, the unique shell composition of Maple and Walnut on this Fusion kit, along with the SONIClear bearing edges, will give you a clear and focused sound that will fill any room you play.
In adition to this, the newly-designed Nodal Line Air Flow Venting Scheme from Mapex helps to give the kit the perfect amount of resonance, and an incredible playing feel.
Shell Pack Only
Please note that this product is for the shell pack only, and all hardware, cymbals, and snares will have to be purchased separately.
For all of your hardware and cymbal needs, be sure to check out our entire range of stock here at PMT Online.
Mapex Saturn 2020 Fusion 4-Piece Shell Pack, Satin Black Specs
- Mapex Triple Flanged Power Hoops
- Maple and Walnut Hybrid Shell
- SAS 0 Lacquer Finishes
- Air Flow Venting
- SAS Static 90 Degree Floor Tom Legs
- Sonic Pedestal Floor Tom Feet
- SONIClear Tom Suspension
- Kick Drum: 20" x 16"
- Tom 1: 10" x 7"
- Tom 2: 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom: 14" x 14"
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Saturn 2020 Series
|Bass Drum Size
|20" x 16"
|Floor Tom Size
|14" x 14"
|Rack Tom Size
|10" x 7"
|4 piece kit
|maple / walnut
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.