B Stock Korg Prologue 16 Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Multi-VoiceAt the heart of the unit is a new generation of analogue programming. A fully customizable synth that combines a full-sized 61-note keybed, DSP effects and a new 16-voice polyphonic, multi-timbral synth engine. 4 voice modes, Noise Generator, FM Oscillator and a built-in Arpeggiator give the Prologue unprecedented sonic capability.
B Stock StatusArriving in great condition with some scratches on the keys.
B Stock Korg Prologue 16 Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer Features:
- 61-Note Natural-Touch Keyboard
- 16-voice analog synthesizer circuit
- New L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analogue effect (Prologue-16 only)
- New Analogue Multi-Engine: 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO with VCO3, Digital and FM
- Noise Generator, VPM Oscillator and 16 User Wavetable Slots
- High-quality DSP Digital Effects
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects
- Bi-timbre support
- 4 Voice Modes: Polyphonic, Mono, Unison, Chord
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminium and wood
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions
- Made in Japan
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Number of Keys||61|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!