B-Stock Korg Pa5X-88 88 Note Arranger Workstation
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
Taking professional arranger keyboard performance to new heights, the Korg Pa5X-88 is the essential 88 Note Arranger Workstation that's the flagship model for the popular Pa series, providing a colossal selection of 2000 sounds courtesy of the new sound engine.
Boasting hundreds of meticulously designed backing tracks for a superior performance that's essential for professionals in both the studio and the stage, the Korg Pa5X firmly secures its place as the ultimate industry-level arranger.
- More than 2,200 incredible sounds with the new EDS-XP sound engine
- More than 600 realistic and versatile backing styles utilising new
- technology-based on round-robin sampling
- Luxurious brushed aluminium and wood design with a choice of three keyboard lengths
- Expandable with onboard sampling, deep editing capabilities, and a new flexible file system
- Dual players with exclusive XDS crossfade control allow the playback of any two styles, MP3s, or MIDI songs together
- Versatile real-time controls
- Songbook and set lists for simple setting organisation and recall
- Powerful effects and extensive inputs/outputs
With a sound engine that simply needs to be heard to be believed, the Pa5X-88 comes with the brand new EDS-XP sound engine, which includes 24 stereo oscillators and 160-note polyphony, delivering divinely intricate instrument sound quality that highlights every finer nuance in their playing.
Inspired by the Kronos, Nautilus and SV2 range, the Korg Pa5x comes with colossal sound libraries that span a vast range of genres and instruments, whether it's piano, orchestral or synth tones, this premium arranger has you covered. Not only that but the new drawbar organ section provides hyper-realistic performance when combined with the exceptional effects found on the Pa5X.
Jam-packed with more than 600 backing styles with each one including three introductions, four variations, a break and three endings, the Korg Pa5X enables players to perform genres varying from contemporary pop, to jazz, and even movie soundtracks. Including enhanced drum and percussion sounds that use innovative technology, no two drum beats are the same for elite performance at all times.
Courtesy of the two players and exclusive XDS crossfade controls, the Korg Pa5X enables players to perform two styles, MIDI files or MP3 files simultaneously and in any combination. These can be either mixed or can be used to play a song whilst another is waiting to start.
Extended Warranty: You can also extend your warranty to five years by registering your Pa5X on https://korg.co.uk/pa5x.
Korg Pa5X-88 88 Note Arranger Workstation Specifications:
- Pa5X 61: 61 keys (C2 – C7) Semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch
- Pa5X 76: 76 keys (E1 – G7) Semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch
- Pa5X 88: 88 keys (A0 – C8) Hammer action with Aftertouch
- Case: Aluminum case with wooden side panels
- Operating System: Upgradable Operating System
- EDS-XP (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-Expanded)
- Multimode filters with resonance, 3-band EQ for each track
Polyphony: 160 Voices, 160 Oscillators
- Keyboard Tracks: 3 Insert Effect; 3 Master Effects
- Style/Song: 10 Insert Effects; 3 Master Effects
- Master EQ and Finalizer for Songs and Styles
- Final Mastering Effects: Waves | MaxxAudio Suite
Mic Processor Technology by Shift Audio:
- Mic Setup: Compressor, EQ, Gate
- Four-part Harmonizer, Doubler, Filter, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, AutoPitch
- Guitar Processor: Guitar rack (4 effect-slots) with stompbox and amp simulation
Sounds / Drum Kits:
- Factory: More than 2,200 Factory Sounds
- Five multilayer Stereo Acoustic Pianos with Damper/Body Resonance, GM/XG Sound Sets, more than 130 Drum Kits including Ambient Drums and Round Robin-based Drum Kits
- User Area: 768 Sounds, 384 Drum Kits
- Digital Drawbars: 9 Footages, Percussion, Key On/Off, Leakage, Vibrato/Chorus, Rotary Speaker with Amp Simulator
- Natural Ambience Drum Sounds, Round Robin features
- Defined Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Quick and Full Sound Editing, Drum Family and Full Drum Kit Editing
- User PCM Sample memory: 4 GB of data, equivalent to 8 GB linear when compressed
- Loads KORG, WAV, AIFF and SoundFont formats
- Saves KORG, WAV and AIFF formats
- Full Edit, Time Slice, Sampling features
- Factory: More than 500 Factory Keyboard Sets, freely programmable
- Combines four Keyboard Sounds, plus Effects and settings
- Library accessible from front-panel buttons
- "My Setting" special Keyboard Set
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Player with X-Fader Balance control
- Crossfading between Songs and/or Styles
- Factory: More than 600 Factory Styles, freely programmable
- Eight Style Tracks, 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style; Programmable Sounds, Effects and Style parameters
- Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT (Note Transposition Table)
- Style Record and Event Edit
- Style Elements: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, 1 Break, 3 Endings
- Style Controls: Play/Stop, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Auto Fill, Memory, Bass Inversion, Manual Bass, Bass & Lower Backing, Drum & Bass, Individual Style Tracks Mute, Style to Keyboard Set
- Factory: More than 200 Chord Sequences
- Chord Sequence Recorder/Player
- Chord Sequences can be saved to Style and SongBook Entries
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Player with X-Fader Balance control
- Supported formats: MID, KAR, MP3 + Lyrics, MP3+G
- Lyrics, Score, and Chord data can be displayed on the screen or external video monitor
- Markers with Add, Delete, Edit, Loop and AutoScroll functions
- Jukebox function
- Full-featured, 16-track Sequencer, Song Edit
MP3 Player / Recorder:
- Double MP3 Player and MP3 Recorder
- Records MP3 files, including Styles, MIDI Songs, MP3 Songs, Keyboard Sounds, Pads, Matrix, Microphone, Guitar, Effects
- Transpose (+6/-5 semitones), Tempo Change (±30%)
- Vocal Remover
- Fully programmable music database based on Styles, MIDI Songs (MID and KAR files), MP3 Songs with Artist and Genre tags
- Filtering and sorting options
- User-definable Set Lists
- Legacy Pa-Series models: Styles, Keyboard Sets (Performances), Sounds (Programs), Songs, Pads
- Factory: More than 400 Pads
- Four Assignable Pads + Stop Buttons
- Pad Record function
- Control Section: 9 Assignable Sliders, 9 Assignable Buttons, Strip Display; 4 Preset + 1 User settings
- Matrix Section: 16 Matrix Pads, 4 Preset buttons
- Style/Song Controls: Play/Stop, Go To Start, Style Select, Song Select, Xfader, Tempo +/-, Tempo Lock, Tap Tempo/Reset, Synchro Start, Synchro Stop, Fade In/Out, Chord Scan (Lower, Upper), Chord Sequence, Memory, AutoFill
- General Controls: Master Volume, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Dial, Up/+, Down/-, Joystick (Pitch + Modulation), Ribbon, 3 Assignable Switches, Search, Shift, Keyboard Sounds On/Off, Split, Ensemble, Rec/Edit, Menu, Exit
- Scale Controls: On-screen Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale, memorized in the Keyboard Sets; Presets assignable to any button or footswitch
- Control Inputs: Damper Pedal; supports half-pedalling with the optional KORG DS-1H pedal 2 Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Mic: Mono with Gain control and Phantom Power (Combo XLR, balanced)
- Guitar: Mono with Gain control (1/4" jack, unbalanced)
- Line 1: Left/Right (1/4" jacks, balanced)
- Line 2: Stereo (1/8" mini-jack, unbalanced)
- Line: Main Left/Right, Separate Outs 1/2/3/4 (1/4" jacks, balanced)
- Headphones (1/4" jack)
- Video Output: HDMI connector
- IN, OUT, THRU standard MIDI connectors
- USB to MIDI, through the USB Device port
- 16 User-definable MIDI Presets
- USB Type-A (Host 3.0, for storage devices and controllers): 1 front, 2 rear
- Type B (Device 2.0, for personal computers and tablets): 1 rear
- Internal Drive: 1 GB
- Micro SD Card (not included): Rear-panel slot with plastic cover
- USB Flash Drive (not included): Can be connected to the USB Host ports
- Display: 8" Wide capacitive color TouchView TFT display, 800 x 600 resolution
- Clock: Internal System Clock
- 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
- < 0.2 Watt in standby / 20 Watt normal / 45 Watt with PaAS installed
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (without music stand, display fully lowered):
- Pa5X-88: 1,262.0 x 396.4 x 146.0 mm / 49.68" x 15.60" x 5.74"
- Pa5X-76: 1,233.1 x 374.3 x 126.8 mm / 48.54" x 14.73" x 4.99"
- Pa5X-61: 1,021.1 x 374.3 x 126.8 mm / 40.20" x 14.73" x 4.99"
- PaAS (optional): 980 x 180 x 140 mm / 38.58" x 7.08" x 5.51"
- Pa5X-88: 20.1 kg / 44.31 lbs
- Pa5X-76: 17.4 kg / 38.36 lbs
- Pa5X-61: 15.1 kg / 33.29 lbs
- PaAS (optional): 5.70 kg / 12.56 lbs
- Accessories: AC Power Cable, Music Stand, Quick Guide manual
- PaaS Amplification System
- ST-SV1-BK Keyboard Stand
- EXP-2 Foot Controller
- XVP-20 Expression/Volume Pedal
- DS-1H Damper Pedal (supports half-pedalling)
- PS-1 Pedal Switch
- PS-3 Pedal Switch
- VOX V860 Volume Pedal
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.