This B-Stock Korg Grandstage 73 Stage Piano is in great condition with just some minor signs of use as we have had it on display in one of our stores.
It comes with its original packaging and while the box has some water damage, the stage piano itself was not touched by water and is in fully working condition.
Buy the B-Stock Korg Grandstage 73 stage piano from PMT Online for a powerful digital piano that redefines live digital piano performance.
B-Stock Korg Grandstage 73 Stage Piano Key Features:
- Seven sound engines: the SGX-2 with its six acclaimed acoustic pianos, plus the EP-1, CX-3, VOX, Compact, AL-1, and HD-1
- A user interface designed for playability on stage
- Reverb and delay that are easy to control
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity
- Favourite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds
- Panel lock prevents unintended operation
- RH3 keyboard responds to even the subtlest nuances of your playing
- Design that combines both elegance and individuality
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.800000|
|Number of Keys||73 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!