Are you looking for a deal on a speaker-less, slimline digital piano that can give you the same playing feel of a concert grand, wherever you play it? Then you've come to the right place!
Ideal For Regular Practice Or Live Performances
With the Korg Concert Series D1 you get a Portable Digital Piano that's as suitable to be played on stage as it is in your home.
This excellent piano combines 88 real hammer-weighted keys with a rich variety of 30 different voices, allowing you to shine whenever or wherever you perform.
As you can see from the above images, this digital piano is in a fantastic condition, but due to its time held within our store it has been given a B-Stock status.
If you'd like to know more regarding the condition of this item, please be sure to contact our Cardiff store directly.
B Stock Korg Concert Series D1 Portable Digital Piano Highlights
- Japanese-made high-quality RH3 keybed
- A compact body that you can take anywhere
- 30 high-quality sounds
- Cutting-edge technology faithfully reproduces the resonances of a grand piano
- Convenient functions that you expect from a digital piano
- In addition to standard-sized LINE OUT jacks, MIDI IN/OUT connectors are also provided
- Music rest and dedicated pedal for stage play also included
B Stock Korg Concert Series D1 Portable Digital Piano Specs
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch control: Five types
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 types
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (max)
- Sounds: 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Pedals: Damper (Half-pedaling supported)
- Connections: LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), MIDI (IN, OUT), Headphones, DAMPER
- Controls: Power, Volume, PIANO SONG, TRANSPOSE, FUNCTION, TOUCH, BRILLIANCE, REVERB, CHORUS, BANK, Sound x 10, +, -, Metronome
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1327 x 263 x 128 mm / 52.24" x 10.35" x 5.04" (without music stand); 1327 x 375 x 328 mm / 52.24" x 14.76" x12.91" (with music stand)
- Weight: 16 kg / 35.27 lbs. (including Stand)
- Included Items: AC adapter, music rest, damper pedal
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.