B-Stock Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning Interface
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking for a great deal, on a versatile and compact USB-powered audio interface, that you can use with a PC, Mac, or even iPad? Then this B-Stock Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning Interface could be just what you need!
As you can see on the above images, this audio interface has picked up a few scuffs during its time in our store, hence the B-Stock status.
No need to worry though: this damage it purely cosmetic, and doesn't affect its performance in any way!
B-Stock Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning Interface Highlights
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ableton Live Lite recording software to use with iTrack Solo and your PC or Mac
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite: make your song sound the best with professional plug-ins for PC and Mac
- Up to 96 KHz operation at 24 bit when used with PC or Mac
B-Stock Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning Interface Compatibility
- iPad mini
- iPad mini with Retina Display
- iPad with Retina Display
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad Air
- iOS 6.0 and Above
- USB Power Supply. During iPad operation, the supplied USB A-B cable must be used to connect iTrack Solo to a USB power supply, such as the one included with iPad.
- OS X v10.7.3 and up including v10.8 – Mountain Lion
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Windows 7
- USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!