B-Stock Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Daphne Blue
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Daphne Blue is the perfect combination of vintage Fender style and a more modern voice.
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
If you're looking for the magic of Fender's past, perfectly matched to modern features, then the Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified is for you!
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Daphne Blue Highlights
- Hot-rodded, vintage style electric guitar
- Recognisably-shaped Alder body, with a classic Daphne Blue finish
- Maple Neck with an Early '50s "U" profile shape, capped with a 9.5" Radius Maple fretboard
- Two Custom Shop single coil pickups produce a fantastic range of Telecaster tones
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
- Superb value for money
Hotted-Rodded For The Modern Age
Fender's Vintera Modified lineup offers instruments with all of that vintage Fender sensibility, that have been given some modifications for a more modern tone and feel.
These guitars have been specially designed to offer vintage Fender style, tone, and aesthetics, at a more accessible price point than the illustrious American Original and Custom Shop models.
For the Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified, Fender opted for the traditional, period-correct body shape, carved from Alder.
This body is finished in a classic Daphne Blue, with a black pickguard, and comes fitted with a bolt-on Maple neck. The neck has am Early 50s "U"-profile shape, and is capped with a modern 9.5" Radius Pau Ferro fingerboard.
For that instantly-recognisable Telecaster twang, this Vintera Modified guitar is equipped with a vintage-style Tele bridge, with three brass saddles.
Custom Shop Pickups
Whilst the general feel of this guitar is accurate to its 50s namesakes, Fender opted to equip it with a set of Custom Shop pickups, for a hotter, more modern voice.
In the bridge position you get a traditional-sounding, Custom Shop Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele pickup, with all of the twang and articulation you'd expect.
On the other hand, sitting in the neck position there's a fat-sounding Custom Shop Twisted-Tele single coil.
Top Notch Electronics
As if that wasn't enough, in place of a traditional 3-way pickup switch, this guitar comes equipped with a 4-way alternative. In addition to the standard 3 positions, position 4 activates both pickups in Series, giving you a thick Humbucker-style sound.
And finally, situated in the Volume control there's an S-1 Phase switch. When activated, this switch changes the phase of both pickups, resulting in that more "strangled" Tele-sounds that many modern players favour.
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Daphne Blue Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Daphne Blue
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Early '50s "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Position in Series
- Auxillary Switching: S-1 Phase Switch
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.