B-Stock Fender Player Stratocaster HSS MN Tidepool
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Fender Player Stratocaster HSS, seen here in a gorgeous Tidepool colour and featuring a Maple fretboard, marks a new standard for Fender.
Raising the Standard
While the Fender Standard series has been extremely popular for quite some time now, Fender are always looking to push things forward.
Boasting new and improved specs, the Fender Player series replaces the Fender Standard range, giving you incredible guitars at great value prices.
Already a versatile instrument, the Fender Stratocaster is available here with an HSS pickup configuration, giving you even more tonal options.
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS MN Tidepool Key Features:
- New Player Series Humbucker and Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern “C” Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5” Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Design
Favoured for its bright, balanced and resonant tone with pronounced upper midrange and excellent sustain, Alder has been used to form the body of the Fender Player Stratocaster.
A key ingredient to the Fender Stratocaster’s popular and distinctive design is its double cutaway which provides easy reach of the upper frets.
Satin Finished, Comfortable Neck
Attached to the body with a sturdy 4-bolt neck plate that features a great looking stamped “F” logo is a 25.5” scale Maple neck.
With its modern “C” shape and satin finish on the back, this neck is extremely comfortable to play.
Atop the neck is a Maple fretboard with a modern 9.5” radius holding 22 medium jumbo frets for great all-round playability.
Taking a step away from the traditional Stratocaster setup of three single-coil pickups, the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS is equipped with a New Player Series Humbucker in the bridge position.
Complementing the New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups found in the neck and middle positions, the humbucking pickup gives you a beefier tone and a bit more grunt where you need it for more hard and heavy tones.
A very versatile instrument, the Player Strat HSS has five different options for using the pickups:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Classic Stratocaster single-coil tone combined with the heavier, chunkier sounding power of a humbucker.
For further tailoring of your tone, you have a master volume control along with two tone controls – one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the humbucking bridge pickup.
Return of a Rock Legend
Fender’s iconic Stratocaster electric guitar is synonymous with rock music. Played by such legends as Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton and countless more, the Fender Strat is a piece of living music history.
With the Fender Player Stratocaster, classic style and modern features combine, giving you great playability and awesome sound.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS now and get one of the world’s most popular and enduring electric guitars.
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS MN Tidepool Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.