B Stock Fender Acoustic 100 Acoustic Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you a solo guitar-player and singer, looking for a powerful new acoustic guitar amplifier for a great price? Then this B-Stock Fender Acoustic 100 could well be for you!
As you can see from the above images, this amplifier is in a great condition but may have picked up some slight scuffs during its time in our store.
Have no fear though: any damage picked up with be purely cosmetic, and won't affect how the amplifier performs at all.
B Stock Fender Acoustic 100 Acoustic Amplifier Specs
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch
- Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb Line Out One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Brown
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers: One - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitch: 4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height: 14" (35.5 cm)
- Amp Width: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Amp Length: 9.25" (23.5 cm)
- Amp Weight: 17.6 lbs. (8 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Effects||Multiple onboard effects|
|MPN||B STOCK 2314006000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!