The Acoustic 100 amp from Fender is a 100W output amp designed for use with electro-acoustic guitars.
100W Output Power with Bluetooth Audio Streaming
The Fender Acoustic 100 Amp features an 8" full-range speaker that has been maximised by the use of a whizzer cone.
A Bluetooth receiver has been built-in to the Fender Acoustic 100 so you can stream your favourite music from your Bluetooth compatible device such as your phone.
With the Bluetooth feature you can easily play along with backing tracks. It's also perfect for playing music between your sets. You can also hook up external audio devices via the auxiliary input.
An XLR output gives you further options for using DI and mixing desks when performing live and a headphone output provides you with monitoring; perfect for the studio or at home.
This Fender acoustic guitar amp comes with a great vintage look with a finished plywood shell and an integrated handle allowing for convenient carrying.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 100 Watts
- Controls Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch. Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch.
- Channels Two
- Inputs Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Effects Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb Line Out One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material Finished Plywood
- Amplifier Covering Finished Plywood
- Grille Cloth Brown
- Handle Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers One - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Footswitch 4-Button: (Effects On/Off), p/n 0080996000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height 14" (35.5 cm)
- Amp Width 18.5" (47.0 cm)
- Amp Length 9.25" (23.5 cm)
- Amp Weight 17.6 lbs. (8 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.070000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!